Red Deer Newbie

luckylady

Reaction score
Hi there fellow quadders. My husband and I have two teenage boys, 16 and 14. We are looking forward to using some of the trails that some of you have posted here. Many Thanks!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, you must come follow us around one day, but, bring Kyle real beer for beersbee:beer: Hope Don's recovered:d

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Lucky Lady!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Everyone is willing to help, and share info on here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as 99summitx says bring beer and we'll be friends forever, what kind of trail riding do you do. i've seen 99 summit x ride, it's tough pulling him out:d, lots of areas to ride, have fun.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as 99summitx says bring beer and we'll be friends forever, what kind of trail riding do you do. i've seen 99 summit x ride, it's tough pulling him out:d, lots of areas to ride, have fun.

You just stay out of it, they don't need swimming lessons:nono:

luckylady

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! And 99Summitx, I am sure Kyle would love to get into our real beer when he is a bit older! Don is recovered and is having his fill of fish at Slave now.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! And 99Summitx, I am sure Kyle would love to get into our real beer when he is a bit older! Don is recovered and is having his fill of fish at Slave now.

It's just not fair, he's young, agile and sober, that's no way to play beersbee against us old, stiff and drunk guys:homer:

Top Bottom