Super excited to be here!!

Fiftyisnifty

Reaction score
Hi all! The mrs and I are new again to snowmobiling after years away from the sport. So new we haven’t bought sleds yet. That’s about to change as I’m hoping for an end of season deal. We live in calgary, ab and plan on trail riding central and southern ab. I’m an avid hunter and fisherman and look forward to meeting some like minded people and couples to recreate with.

I hate what little money we have and look forward to spending it in the buy and sell forum!!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all! The mrs and I are new again to snowmobiling after years away from the sport. So new we haven’t bought sleds yet. That’s about to change as I’m hoping for an end of season deal. We live in calgary, ab and plan on trail riding central and southern ab. I’m an avid hunter and fisherman and look forward to meeting some like minded people and couples to recreate with.

I hate what little money we have and look forward to spending it in the buy and sell forum!!
Good luck with your search…
If you’ve been away for a bit, prices will be shocking. Hope there’s a little relief in the near future…

Top Bottom