quading at hell's half acre

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Time for another.....Sunday June 28th....meet at 11 (boggers house) ride to start at 12.....if you bring food we can fire up the BBQ when we get back....

Who's in?:d:beer:

Wooo I might be able make this one

.......and for all the good members of this board I will punch booger in the head for all of you :d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

.......and for all the good members of this board I will punch booger in the head for all of you :d

You will have to stand on your knees to get a direct shot.... Rknight I believe will be joining us as well. Catmando? you able to make it again with the family?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Better wear a glove.....because I'll be sure to have my Helmut on...:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we'll be there michelles old quad sold FAST so well be bringing the new one to test it out.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seeing as Obviously the need was felt to remove the "How Bogger got his name" thread including the pictures contained within I guess I will add them to the HHA thread.....

On a side note the dude going down east asking if anyone needs anything taken down has left.....but we might as well leave that thread up for a while eh?

Daughter Brett and I went for a swim in one of our local mud holes....As you can see from the mud on fenders we were perpendicular...
IMG_0859.jpg

Everyone ran to save the bike...I just lied there....
IMG_0860.jpg

Second attempt.....I was determined....Failed again..
IMG_0861.jpg

And this was attempt #3....That hole won this battle...But I'll win the war
IMG_0862.jpg

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time for another.....Sunday June 28th....meet at 11 (boggers house) ride to start at 12.....if you bring food we can fire up the BBQ when we get back....

Who's in?:d:beer:

I'm going to try to make this one too. I'll bring something for the bbq.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cant wait to get back on Day shifts,will make it easier to keep up with all the posts on here.Might be sooner than later.Anyway I just caught this post.I would have liked to make it but got a leaky seal that needs repair.Take lots of pics!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cant wait to get back on Day shifts,will make it easier to keep up with all the posts on here.Might be sooner than later.Anyway I just caught this post.I would have liked to make it but got a leaky seal that needs repair.Take lots of pics!
catmando!

What does a bladder infection have to do with riding....Teeroy just wears a diaper...seems to work fine....Bwahahahaha

You'll be missed....

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well another day in and michelle took more videos then pics so here the pics and when i figure out how to post the videos they be up soon

IMGP4547.jpg
plio7 the first one stuck of the day

IMGP4555.jpg
rk found a hole in a bad spot

IMGP4587.jpg
he made this one himself tho

IMGP4569.jpg
rmk700 made it through here last time, got stuck this time

IMGP4564.jpg
derick wishing he had better tires

IMGP4572.jpg
plio7 just playin

Last edited:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah see if i can't get up somemore

IMGP4567.jpg
our group today

IMGP4548.jpg
rk making the rest of us look bad

IMGP4559.jpg
byron stuck, for over 25 minuets. took 3 quads to pull him out

IMGP4551.jpg
yes thats murm pulling me out

IMGP4573.jpg
plio7 getting pulled out and me geting unstuck(took about 5 minutes but i did get out)

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing as Obviously the need was felt to remove the "How Bogger got his name" thread including the pictures contained within I guess I will add them to the HHA thread.....

On a side note the dude going down east asking if anyone needs anything taken down has left.....but we might as well leave that thread up for a while eh?

Daughter Brett and I went for a swim in one of our local mud holes....As you can see from the mud on fenders we were perpendicular...
View attachment 25365

Everyone ran to save the bike...I just lied there....
View attachment 25366

Second attempt.....I was determined....Failed again..
View attachment 25367

And this was attempt #3....That hole won this battle...But I'll win the war
View attachment 25368

Hey Bog, you always ride in your pajamas?:d:d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It was a good ride, a little dusty though. Much rain needed there as well as everywhere. I blew my renegade up, Broke the front Output shaft inside the transmission, so now I have to wait untill they can fix it. Thanks Bogger and his wife for the great cooking, burgers were great. And thanks for letting me use the pressure washer to wash my quad up for the haul into the dealer. We were coming down the trail and who do we come accross, an RCMP officer and a Peace Officer from the county of Parkland. They were checking for Insurance and Registration, so make sure you have them with you, if not you will get a ticket. Thanks to Sledderdoc who game me some Arctic Cat oil to keep my quad alive so I can finish the day up, it had a leak.:d Boy that thing chews through the mud, just got to learn a bit better with the thumb, and let the tires do the work.:cool:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yes thanks to Booger and the little MRS. for the hospitality....burgers use the pressure washer and being the trail guide for the day. Took it easy didn't want to be like RK and bust stuff up with a week to go to the campout.

Ya it was dusty......how long does it take for my snot to turn green again??

Top Bottom