quading at hell's half acre

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did ride.....no pics, camera had no memory card in it....Trails are nice and sloppy again, lots of water in the holes....I'm sure this weekends weather will change that but for now it's nice....

If i was around i would have went too, was in BC till Tuesday. Have to get out next time you go.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
is it still real sloppy at HHA? Or is somewhat still bike friendly?

Should be quite dry now.....other than a little rain last night we haven't seen much precipitation....2 weeks ago it was good and muddy, really awesome for the quads but I haven't been out since, been favoring the boat lately

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out there sunday and was pretty dry except for the one hole that i found that took me 3 hours, razor,grizzy 700 and a 850xp to finally pull me out of it. looked dry.....my bad....sorry no pics only went out for a 2 hour tour.......7 hours and some frustration later. but very dry and roughed out in most places with the odd hole. Be wary of that odd hole as if they are still wet they are likely deep....they just seem so inviting went you see very little.....i had to giver a go......lol

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I always go around the mud holes anyhoo, just a few of us ladies ridin tonight so just wanna make sure it's nothin we won't require any man muscle to help us out if somethin went wrong but I think we'll be ok :)

Top Bottom