Predictions on the used market?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the polaris pro's are really hyping the 9r, there must be a bunch of them in the warehouse to sell....
Good, cause I have been on the hunt for one with a 155 for a while now and I aint paying what they want for one. Maybe one can be nabbed at a reasonable cost soon.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spectra powersports is blowing out 23 boost and 9 r . 18 k plus tax for the boost. 16 k for the 9 r

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw some of those price reductions and to be honest I don’t have any input to offer on Polaris pricing but assume the structure is similar to BRP. There is not even remotely close to that much markup on a new snowmobile. You can inflate the price with excessive charges on freight, set up and documentation but there is a cost and a retail and they aren’t that far apart. I’m thinking those prices indicate a worried dealer with to much product and he is willing to take his beating now as opposed to over the summer and next fall. Either that or big rebates from the manufacturer but haven’t seen any advertising from them yet and usually there is no further programs for spring only orders. Just my 2 cents.🤷
I think you nailed it Ken, I believe I heard the rebates are $12-$15 hundred? Pretty sure these dealers are taking there beating now rather than pay interest for the year and then try to sell a two year old machine this fall..

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you nailed it Ken, I believe I heard the rebates are $12-$15 hundred? Pretty sure these dealers are taking there beating now rather than pay interest for the year and then try to sell a two year old machine this fall..
looks like things are getting back to normal. load up the dealers and let them take the hit. where are the dsm's? hiding under the bed!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
spectra powersports is blowing out 23 boost and 9 r . 18 k plus tax for the boost. 16 k for the 9 r

Same sleds at Cycle Works with 2 year warranty for a few hundred dollars more . Check all the fine print and if your in Alberta support local. And these are 23's Anyway great time to get a good deal and better if you get an extra year of warranty.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will interesting to see if some dealerships make it . Pretty rough ride for those guys.Those snow checks heck’s that aren’t taken with a reduced warranty have to be a millstone around their necks

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will interesting to see if some dealerships make it . Pretty rough ride for those guys.Those snow checks heck’s that aren’t taken with a reduced warranty have to be a millstone around their necks
Hopefully they kept some funds for when they were charging full retail, plus plus plus .
Everything repeats itself at one point .😉

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OEMs are pricing their dealerships out of existence, there needs to be correction or the snowmobile industry will be extinct in 10yrs.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9r got a pretty good review from jhurkot, and I don't think he is sponsored. I just don't know if I would take one over an 850 for reliability concerns?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 9R is a fad that will wear off, they know that. Good way to generate revenue though through the hype, add 500$ to a sled worth of parts and upsell it for 5k more.
All Polaris, arctic cat, and Yamaha products are a fad for those who are unaware of or in denial of the overwhelming superiority of skidoo products.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9r got a pretty good review from jhurkot, and I don't think he is sponsored. I just don't know if I would take one over an 850 for reliability concerns?
Johnny also likes his Tesla. Read in to that what you will 🤣

About to put my 22 Turbo Doo on the market after my buddy made a lifestyle change and backed out of the deal. I'm ready to take a pounding with the advertised prices on similar units I've seen 🫤

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All Polaris, arctic cat, and Yamaha products are a fad for those who are unaware of or in denial of the overwhelming superiority of skidoo products.

Just the Yamaha and the CAT. Polaris boost is a good machine, room for improvement but it’s a contender. Notice lots of the pros riding boosts more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is about (92) 2022 doo turbos, and about (110) 2023 doo turbos for sale on Kijiji between Ab and BC. Can't imagine what guy will be able to pic up a low km turbo for next fall.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So bad time to sell my 2020.5 turbo? Im out of the loop lately.

Top Bottom