Positve comments only from non Doo owners

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more biggy from me. I have always hated the stealth look with flat surfaces and sharp corners of the XP. The new smooth flowing lines of the summit is a big improvement to me. I actually like the looks now. The machine just looks refined and sharp to my eye.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more biggy from me. I have always hated the stealth look with flat surfaces and sharp corners of the XP. The new smooth flowing lines of the summit is a big improvement to me. I actually like the looks now. The machine just looks refined and sharp to my eye.

At the time back in 2004 when the plans were drawn up that was a very futuristic looking design as stealth technology was getting alot of press. It was designed specifically to look like the F-117.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1) Definitely like the track, hooks up way better than my powerclaw
2) Like the ride on the trail, soaks up the bumps and works real good in the moguls compared to my cat
3) And finally that they are made in canada is cool

................But I am a cat guy through and through, my blood runs green

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the time back in 2004 when the plans were drawn up that was a very futuristic looking design as stealth technology was getting alot of press. It was designed specifically to look like the F-117.
The stealth planes are ugggggggly too. They were designed for function only and were very difficult to fly.
;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stealth planes are ugggggggly too. They were designed for function only and were very difficult to fly.
;)

Thats not what the ghostrider squadron leader told me in Abbotsford at the air show in 92'. Even got a signed T shirt if you would like to see it sometime.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My take on the XP: A very well rounded package that has had mixed press over the years. I'm not brand biased in any way, shape or form, I've owned ski-doo for most my life, been riding cats for the last few years, and will be snowchecking a pro-rmk 600 155ES this year for my daughter. I would have bought her an XP, but every dealer I talked to doesn't want to budge off MSRP, and I can't justify paying full list for a sled that will be worth half as much after two years (if I'm lucky) with 1000km on it and no damage. I can buy a US made product that has just as good a track record as ski-doo (remember we are talking 600's here), is lighter, same warranty package for less money, and I haven't even spent the $1000 in store credit yet, either. So when we are talking apples to apples (might be different if the 600 came in the XM package), I'll buy the machine that is a better deal.
As for the 800's - Personally I love the doo XM package, and the e-tech motor. Cat needs to work on belt longevity on the 800 (& a $200+ belt is a band aid), Polaris is on the right track, just needs a little more power.

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not what the ghostrider squadron leader told me in Abbotsford at the air show in 92'. Even got a signed T shirt if you would like to see it sometime.
I should explain better (sorry). The aircraft designs take away from stability and require complex computer systems to deal with the stability issues. The pilots may not see this as the computers deal with it. At least this is what I am made to believe from documentaries I have seen on stealth planes.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1) Koby's shouldnt be aloud to cut his own meat, its for his own good, he shouldnt be near knives, even if they're dull, u know what I'm saying
2) Koby's jealous because his mom wont let him up grade from his moto-ski, the neighbors just got used to him wearing the orange helmet around the neighborhood at all times
3) Summits rule, thats why everybody's taking stabs at em

Last edited:

clay923

Reaction score
Something i can see and like about the xp and i don't even have to ride it is when in the deep powder, snow don't pile up on top of the hood from the bumper to windshield.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

really... i think the xp is the best looking sled ever,,,different strokes i guess

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every skidoo made gives polaris riders something to bitch about. must be a sad life to live in a shadow. someday they may see the sunshine, but not today.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every skidoo made gives polaris riders something to bitch about. must be a sad life to live in a shadow. someday they may see the sunshine, but not today.

Dream on there big fella!!! lol I don't know one polaris rider that gives a flying fiddlers f--k what anyone else rides!! and why would they?? You DOO fellas must be blinded by that bright spot light your in.... you really should step into these shadows that the rest us are apparently in and have a look around!! :)

bbecker17

Reaction score
all xm's and xps look the same to me they need more factory decal wraps

but i do like
1) altimeter
2) good fuel mileage
3) t motion looks cool really wanna hop on one and try it

Top Bottom