Positve comments only from non Doo owners

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats cause the scs wraps suck.

Im a Ski doo XM owner so heres what i like about Polaris RMKs (including IQ)

1. They seem to jump out of the snow with the softer tracks.

2. Seem to be very handleable without resorting to extreme narrow stance and crazy new skid ( ok but all should know that t motion IS awesome)

3. Recently there are many graphic options that are pretty cool. Especially the retro fonts.

5. Price. And dealers seem more flexible.

4. Clutches are still simple (this is also a drawback, depending)

So ive given 5 nice things to say. Heres my criticism:

OMG THEY JUST FALL THE FACK APART! ITS LIKE ENTROPY OR SOMETHING! (look it up). 3 years old and they are piles of ill fitting, rattling trash! All fixable but jeez......

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats cause the scs wraps suck.

Im a Ski doo XM owner so heres what i like about Polaris RMKs (including IQ)

1. They seem to jump out of the snow with the softer tracks.

2. Seem to be very handleable without resorting to extreme narrow stance and crazy new skid ( ok but all should know that t motion IS awesome)

3. Recently there are many graphic options that are pretty cool. Especially the retro fonts.

5. Price. And dealers seem more flexible.

4. Clutches are still simple (this is also a drawback, depending)

So ive given 5 nice things to say. Heres my criticism:

OMG THEY JUST FALL THE FACK APART! ITS LIKE ENTROPY OR SOMETHING! (look it up). 3 years old and they are piles of ill fitting, rattling trash! All fixable but jeez......

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Dr. Jekyl meet Mr. Hyde.....:D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dream on there big fella!!! lol I don't know one polaris rider that gives a flying fiddlers f--k what anyone else rides!! and why would they?? You DOO fellas must be blinded by that bright spot light your in.... you really should step into these shadows that the rest us are apparently in and have a look around!! :)

haha you must have read very few of the posts already, or on other threads. guess you must care, u posted

Last edited:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha you must have read very few of the posts already, or on other threads. guess you must care, u posted

Of course I care:):):)
OK maybe this will help.... I DOO like the XM, but it will be the first BRP sled that I've liked since the Elan!!... IMO you DOO fellas have something with that t-motion!!! now if you can just keep the fires out!!!:p

Top Bottom