Polaris or Skidoo?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just sold my Rev 800 which was a spare for friends. I also have a spare Polaris IQ. Of the people who rode them, I would guess that it was split almost 50 / 50 down the middle as to which was preferred.

it is kinda like a blondes vs red head debate. There is no absolute correct answer, just whatever you think.

ah blonde or red head, if only i had one on each knee right now. ;):beer::beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah blonde or red head, if only i had one on each knee right now I'd have sore knees
Fixed it for ya.

If you would have come to the bar with us, you could have had two on each knee. :D

Instead you chose to go to bed?:confused:

loffelbein88

Reaction score
I haven't heard of any belt problems with the new ones and I ride with about 6 of them...Anyway a belt every 200k is still better then a seized sled every 200K and from what I seen that would be one of the better Polaris 800's...lol.

You must have missed all the posts about xp bottom ends going at around 1300km

HondaToy

Reaction score
Rode Polaris for years, still have a 92 indy with 10,000miles that I wouldn't trade for the world, but as far as the new sleds go buy a ski-doo and you'll save yourself allot of headaches, I like riding a sled that I don't have to take in for "updates" every month. My friends 09 was in the shop 14 times before they got it to run properly, I would have just left the thing there. My buddies and I all run summits now, they're generally trouble free. Would consider a cat before I went back to polaris, they need to get their fuel system sorted.

Top Bottom