Polaris 400 won't go

SwampRatt

Reaction score
Ran just fine up till now. Have a 2008 polaris sportsman 400 for the wife, all of a sudden won't start. Display is dead, battery is charged but engine won't turn over. When I pull it over it doesn't fire, and it always starts quite quickly. Started tracing wires and WOW, thought it'd lead me to a fuse or something simple, wrong. Anyone have experience with a similar problem?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be very concerned about the display being dead. It gats its information from the ecm which also controls the engine spark. I would check that out first. There should some kind of fuse.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the power distribution box; finned box under the front rack. Everything electrical runs through this box.

BTW, fuses are hard to find because this box contains all the self re-setting breakers, relays, etc.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: fleshlight q3585

Fake Vagina - Cheap Fake Vagina - Discount Fake Vagina ! We have hundreds of fake vaginas in stock! If you are looking for fake vagina , cheap fake vagina , discount ... Exclusive IntimateCC.com deal, only on our site! Babeland.com 10% off at Babeland Use Code: INTIMATECC8 The best Fleshlight .com deals! Intimate Coupon Codes wants you ... !

wow what ya can learn on snow an mud.

Top Bottom