Pierre Wins!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Congratulations to Pierre.
I am sure Trudope and the fake news feeds are all going to gang up on him bring on a bunch of hate and heresy. I am also sure, he can handle that BS and be a real pit bull. I look forward to the new few years and will support Pierre in any way that I can. I second Ken’s words, “let the games begin” and will also add that I look forward to “freedom”.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the best news on the federal front for a long time. Watch the MSM trash it,
They should be happy he got in. Think of all the great quotes and quips he will be churning out. It’s good for business. Kinda like Trump was for CNN. Maybe with him in they won’t need government hand outs anymore and will earn their keep for a change.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is dam impressive, lets hope the next federal election looks the same, Conservative blue:

1662864905367.png

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually pretty interesting times we are in. Nearly mirrors (although more drastic this go around) when Harper took over. However after these last 8 years I think the country has realized just how strong our energy and resource sectors are. Perhaps we can see a shift to other sectors like nucular and refineries.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harper signed us on to agenda 2030.
Blue and red= purple. The color of royalty. The people that control you.
Please stop thinking that somehow Pierre is going to solve all our problems.
Someday you might see it.
It's a genius system to keep people thinking that they're changing something when they vote.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news indeed, a small glimmer of hope for the party. It's impressive how they have turned it around & the leadership quality of some the members. I'm surprised & sadden to see second place, although a small number.....part of that old buoys club that needs to move on.

If they continue to stop listening to polls, ignore them & main stream media you can change the sinking ship direction. I believe this solid win is a great example of how to get it done.

Next is to ignore computer modeling, that & polls are leading to our demise.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering what happens to Max’s PPC Party now. Does it fold?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering what happens to Max’s PPC Party now. Does it fold?

Lol. They'll triple down on stupidity, failing to gain a seat in 2 general elections and 1 by-election didn't send the message. Max will be back at it again, throwing all the mud he possibly can at Pierre and the CPC, like the good Trudeau supporting closet Liberal he is.

Curious though to see how Pierre deals with it, calling out these people will just drive them further into Max's arms. Pierre will have to keep slowly nurturing the PPC supporters in the hopes that he can slowly win their trust, he's got 3 years, hopefully that's enough.

Top Bottom