Pierre Wins!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda hope that sock boy calls an election early

Why would he call an early election? If it wasn't rigged wouldn't he be scared that Pierre might win? I don't trust the voting anymore with the liberals steering the ship. They are capable of anything.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
….

Attachments

• 842F12BB-D80F-487D-880F-FBBFD66283D1.jpeg
    842F12BB-D80F-487D-880F-FBBFD66283D1.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 101

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pierre is all smoke and mirrors things won't change a frog is a frog we have had them in power before they will not help western Canada never have never will

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Liberal in hiding Mr Charest showed his true colours and announced the night he lost that he will be slinking back to the private sector but will continue to try and influence Conservative policy as a member of the party. In other words he will pay $15 every year to show his support. Now that’s the frog you should be targeting.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will wait to see his true colors before I blow Pierre up to save the country. My guy tells me they are all the same, will wait to see though...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy?, maybe aurthur poloski. The total government left to right has to be cleansed. I'm not saying he is as bad, but will wait to see if he helps, but I don't think Justine will let anyone else in anyhow.
I’m not understanding how Arthur Poloski has an inside if Pierre is on the take? Can you elaborate further?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Quote: "With the election of Pierre Poilievre of Conservative leader, there are reportedly rumblings among the Liberal Party that they should be a little less “woke” if they want to retain power. Several unnamed Liberal insiders said as much in a recent CBC story, claiming that the government of Justin Trudeau should spend a bit more time on economic issues and the “basics,” rather than culture wars. They also said it would help if getting a passport wasn’t an utter disaster."

Top Bottom