Pierre Wins!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being from Alberta hasn't helped at all once in power they turn on us like that byoth from Calgary
Well Papa things were bad under those terrible Harper governments weren't they? Reduced spending and lowered taxes made him evil according to those that support what we have now. I hope we can return to those times.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudy is scared, probably the first time he has ever directly responded to something the conservatives of said. Of course it's a bunch of BS, but a response none the less.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy?, maybe aurthur paloski. The total government left to right has to be cleansed. I'm not saying he is as bad, but will wait to see if he helps, but I don't think Justine will let anyone else in anyhow.
how is Artur Pawlowski going to save Canada? he is running for Independence Party in Alberta Election, he could make a difference, just not on the Federal level yet! Has a good chance but still has to get elected. It will take a Majority of Albertans to elect pastor Art. Imo

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudy is scared, probably the first time he has ever directly responded to something the conservatives of said. Of course it's a bunch of BS, but a response none the less.

Not one word he said in this video is true. things he said About Pierre is taken out of context or he was trying to take it out of context to make himself sound better and Pierre sound bad

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Well Papa things were bad under those terrible Harper governments weren't they? Reduced spending and lowered taxes made him evil according to those that support what we have now. I hope we can return to those times.
Ya those were terrible years. I hated going through a global recession and barely feeling a ripple in Canada. I also was able to buy my Shuswap property in those years. What terrible times old Harper brought on us.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is Artur Pawlowski going to save Canada? he is running for Independence Party in Alberta Election, he could make a difference, just not on the Federal level yet! Has a good chance but still has to get elected. It will take a Majority of Albertans to elect pastor Art. Imo

Exactly, I was just saying him as a person, never said he would save us either.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not understanding how Arthur Poloski has an inside if Pierre is on the take? Can you elaborate further?

He doesn't, I was just meaning a person like him, not a politician. As far as Pierre like I said I will wait before I throw a party to see what he is like, but I doubt Justine will let him.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all know what Trudope has done in power and how many people have lost so much because of him. If and I think it`s a big `if`, Pierre is the same, then we have nothing to lose by giving him a chance

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How that dickhole can even talk about leadership is just absurd. PP and myself will NOT be lectured to by Captain Shitsocks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody able to post the video of Pierre speaking today at a press conference and David Akin from a global TV was heckling him. I couldn’t believe it. Pierre handled it well calling him a liberal heckler. Utter bullchit.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent an email to Akin late last night. Was shocked to see a reply in my inbox this morning. My message is at the bottom of the reply. I can’t believe with all the heat he is taking on this that he responded.

Attachments

• CF584655-35BA-4016-B6D1-12D0FCE4A3BE.png
    CF584655-35BA-4016-B6D1-12D0FCE4A3BE.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 55F2E61A-CF33-4435-BFF0-BCC4AA664512.png
    55F2E61A-CF33-4435-BFF0-BCC4AA664512.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 167

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the Twitter response he made from the link in my reply email.

Attachments

• 38114B2B-F0BB-4F36-A918-FFEAD2BF873E.png
    38114B2B-F0BB-4F36-A918-FFEAD2BF873E.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 127

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there was no apology but he sort of just blamed Poilievre for not taking questions. He apparently is so important in his entitled mind that he feels he should get to ask questions before Poilievre even speaks. What an arrogant pr*ck.
Did anyone see this reported on Global or any other government funded news? I bet not.

Top Bottom