Pay it Forward

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met up with badass today so he could get his sled lift, nice guy and looking forward to sledding with him around slave lake this year. Enjoy the lift badass.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my speedwerx pipe from BADSS today.
Thanks for bringing it and it was great to finnally
Meet you. Look forward to trying my sled
with this pipe. :d

Just got home from the city...nice to finally neet you as well Mare...you'll like that pipe. Speedwerx makes great stuff for the Cats. If you need tips on clutching etc. go to their site. They even have toll free numbers you can call and the guys are great to deal with and they can tell you if you are going to need any extra's....glad your happy and we gotta link up this winter....later
BADSS

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from the city...nice to finally neet you as well Mare...you'll like that pipe. Soeedwerx makes great stuff for the Cats. If you need tips on clutching etc. go to their site. They even have toll free numbers you can call and the guys are great to deal with and they can tell you if you are going to need any extra's....glad your happy and we gotta link up this winter....later
BADSS

Definately have to hook up. Need some new spots to ride this year. I will keep in touch and when the snow sticks, we will come up there. Thanks again. :d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met up with badass today so he could get his sled lift, nice guy and looking forward to sledding with him around slave lake this year. Enjoy the lift badass.

Tell ya what folkes....if you haven't met Dale yet...all I can say is he's a stand-up guy and a real gent. Great meeting you Dale...thanks for the lift...maybe a sled ride and a little ice fishin commin yer way this winter....Gotta get together for sure. Thanks again Dale ...it was great meet'n ya today! All the best ...:d
BADSS

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for seat Grinny. My son is looking forward to the storage compartment! Hope the shop rags work well for ya:cool:

rsw

Reaction score
I'd love to take that cover off your hands!! let me know

Last edited:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you cam send me a PM

you are actually supposed to post up something of equal value that you are receiving. Not just take and not post up something. So you have to determine roughly what that cover is worth and post something of roughly the same value for someone else to be able to post and pay forward....this is supposed to work like a chain...you give ...then you take....next person does the same and so on and so on....just sayin....:d

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love this idea guys! i'm doin some fall cleaning myself, trying to dig out the sleds, lol who wants some 20" 6 bolt chev rims? -maybe some one want to post some rev stuff too?:rolleyes: let me know. tire are shot, the rims are in ok condish. (my guess prolly worth about $200) keep it up:beer:

Attachments

• DSCN3771.jpg
    DSCN3771.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 330

rsw

Reaction score
I have 3 stock rims for a Suzuki twin peaks or a Kawi prarie 4th one is bent but maybe possible to striaghten

Also stock can for a 2003 summit 800 HO

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love this idea guys! i'm doin some fall cleaning myself, trying to dig out the sleds, lol who wants some 20" 6 bolt chev rims? -maybe some one want to post some rev stuff too?:rolleyes: let me know. tire are shot, the rims are in ok condish. (my guess prolly worth about $200) keep it up:beer:

Hey summ it up, I may be interested in the rims, whats the offset and details?

darkday

Reaction score
Got a stock clutch set up for a 2001 800 RMK 151", won't fit the new crank set-up....free for the takin'
PM me if interested

heavy d said to pay it forward so here goes, stock can off a 03 rmk 700 edge. 136 extra lite rails and rear scissor, basically what's left of my old skid, i broke the front arm. also have a hand transfer pump for a slip tank i haven't used forever for the taking!!
thanks heavy d :d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavy d said to pay it forward so here goes, stock can off a 03 rmk 700 edge. 136 extra lite rails and rear scissor, basically what's left of my old skid, i broke the front arm. also have a hand transfer pump for a slip tank i haven't used forever for the taking!!
thanks heavy d :d

That's the way it works, right on...love this...ur stuff will be headin, up on the hound by Friday

HD

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some Rev stuff kicking around, and no Rev. Stock flap, rear shock, pod, and gutted left panel off an '06 Summit. And a lower right a-arm off an '07 Summit.

Attachments

• IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 232

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a stock seat for an 08 M8...
Who wants it???
Interested!!
Hmmm was looking for a rev seat but maybe I could mod that to the old s- chassis. Do you have a Pic mike ? see what the run up the tank looks like.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Interested!!
Hmmm was looking for a rev seat but maybe I could mod that to the old s- chassis. Do you have a Pic mike ? see what the run up the tank looks like.

:d:d

Attachments

• M8 seat 011.jpg
    M8 seat 011.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 197
  • M8 seat 012.jpg
    M8 seat 012.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 200

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Interested!!

:beer::beer:

Attachments

• M8 seat 005.jpg
    M8 seat 005.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 198
  • M8 seat 006.jpg
    M8 seat 006.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 199

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think I'd be able to make a go of that, and better yet I don't think I have a Cat part on there yet. got Yammy bars, Polaris Skis and headlight, and a few rev and xp parts I think a of green would work.:d I already passed on a stock x pipe and y pipe what'a say? If I can't make it work it'll go back up

Top Bottom