Pay it Forward

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here is the new garbueretor for pay it forward...... I got the kool snowandmud.com saw blade from ponyboy, so i pay forward this new garbueretor....... I've had it for about 5 years and never put it in, and probably never would, so i'm putting it up here. I know there are lotsa guys building new houses out there, and these are 3 or 4 hundred bucks for a good one like this............;)

Attachments

• GARB1.jpg
    GARB1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 264
  • GARB2.jpg
    GARB2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 256
  • GARB3.jpg
    GARB3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 255

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am interested ....my daughter was just commenting on wanting a garburator...will look around for somethng to post ....will look through the garage tonight and post tomorrow...

Here is the new garbueretor for pay it forward...... I got the kool snowandmud.com saw blade from ponyboy, so i pay forward this new garbueretor....... I've had it for about 5 years and never put it in, and probably never would, so i'm putting it up here. I know there are lotsa guys building new houses out there, and these are 3 or 4 hundred bucks for a good one like this............;)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there are lotsa guys building new houses out there, and these are 3 or 4 hundred bucks for a good one like this............;)

Just did a check, to buy a brand new one in Cranbrook you would be looking at 356.81, if you were given a screaming price or 511.43 if the counter dudes were feeling like jerks.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 3 brand new fox shock air pumps for the fox float shocks who needs them i have 3 to give away :d just looked the price up there worth $35 dollars each

Still got one available?

I'll pay forward a jug of Ipone Oil (strawberry smelling one).

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 5000 watt KDE 120/240 volt diesel generator that was used to power the hunting cabin for a few years before the wife's grandma sold the old farm house for way more than I was willing to spend on a so called recreational property.
View attachment 65238

Wheeler,

Do you still have your generator? If so, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

I'll pay forward a brand new set of VFORCE REEDS for a 2007-2009 Arctic Cat M8.

Also a Sled lift from Costco used once! Then I bought one from Boots :)

Attachments

• Edmonton-20101013-00027.jpg
    Edmonton-20101013-00027.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Edmonton-20101013-00029.jpg
    Edmonton-20101013-00029.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG-20101013-00030.jpg
    IMG-20101013-00030.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll pay forward a original Xbox and about 12 games and a PS2 with a couple games, each have 2 controllers.

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 5000 watt KDE 120/240 volt diesel generator that was used to power the hunting cabin for a few years before the wife's grandma sold the old farm house for way more than I was willing to spend on a so called recreational property.
View attachment 65238

Wheeler,

ill take that sled lift off your hands guy

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 65238

Wheeler,

Hey Ron I ll take those v force reeds if you still got em,got some stuff on here but will add a stock M seat and take a look in the garage to see what elseI can come up with,A set of trailer lights as well,(tallights))
catmando!

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you very much to gotboost(colin) I got the air pumps when I got home on wednesday,I wont be needing both as my friend that wanted one sold his cat and bought a rev,no need for the pump so I will pay it forward as well if anyone is interested in air pump,you must pay something forward,thats what keeps this thread alive.
Thanks to everyone on here,only at snowandmud!
catmando!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much to gotboost(colin) I got the air pumps when I got home on wednesday,I wont be needing both as my friend that wanted one sold his cat and bought a rev,no need for the pump so I will pay it forward as well if anyone is interested in air pump,you must pay something forward,thats what keeps this thread alive.
Thanks to everyone on here,only at snowandmud!
catmando!

My hubby could use an air pump for his new sled.....:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most definately... never miss them. S&M booth is ALWAYS my first stop... :d

Your pump will be there,if Im not there I will leave your name on it just ask whoever is there,I will be there all weekend so hopefully I will get to meet you!
catmando!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your pump will be there,if Im not there I will leave your name on it just ask whoever is there,I will be there all weekend so hopefully I will get to meet you!
catmando!

THANKS CATMANDO !!! I will see you Saturday morning at the show... I still have my Electric 3 in 1 Pressure washer, as well as some old late 60 Mustang parts up for grabs.. :d Will keep looking around..

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pirate31red - the lift is yours, Bulldog racing PM'd me first, so he grabbed the V-Force reeds.

Thanks to everyone that replied

I will put some more stuff on here shortly!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
here is the new garbueretor for pay it forward...... I got the kool snowandmud.com saw blade from ponyboy, so i pay forward this new garbueretor....... I've had it for about 5 years and never put it in, and probably never would, so i'm putting it up here. I know there are lotsa guys building new houses out there, and these are 3 or 4 hundred bucks for a good one like this............;)

still have the garbueretor up for "pay forward", but, no one has contacted or pm'd me yet....... Call my shop 780 464 6000, in sherwood park........ Or pm me, or send an e-mail to summitric@shaw.ca

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a full 50lb bag and a second half bag of quick set - thin set mortar for tile work. know it's not much but it's too good to throw out and I'm done with it. PM me if anyone's interested otherwise going to the dump in the near future...

Top Bottom