Parkland Motor Sports

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a bit of anxiety and worry when u take your toys to someone new for mods orwhatever changes u want to do. I had experience with Chris at parkland, had a buddy drop my sled off a month or so ago, had only phone contact with Chris as to the changes I wanted then just left it to him. He called a while ago and I went out today to pick it up. Gotta give him top marks so far, sled was clean as a whistle mods all look very well done and professional, very impressed. Obviously we,ll have to wait and see how the motor and mapping changes work, but if it's as good as the rest look, I think I'll be very happy.
Thanks parkland, it's nice when something works out.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep never had him do any work but stand up guy and his sleds are top notch. The only turbo I've ridden that worked flawless.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to drop my sled off with Chris. Never met him either, but from what i see and hear on S&M i'm not to worried.

Hey Chris do i need to book my sled in for an appointment?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets take it easy on the praise here people I don't need him crazy busy when I'm trying to get "my toys fixed".

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He built my 09 assault with fix and slp stage 3 goodies, sled worked awesome, also let me hang out , help and do other work on the sled while in shop, i have since still purchased parts from him and always offers insight and knowledge and help.

Great work over at Parkland

Cheers :beer::beer::beer:

MuddPuddle

Reaction score
Good to know that there is someone that people can trust and that does good work. Thanks everyone for the insight. I will have to get my sled in there before we have to start taking numbers.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ive seen him ride........ I think his bad ass sled makes him look like a good rider.

Top Bottom