otterbox

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know where I can get a otterbox in Edmonton(a 2000 or 2500) ? I want to get one for a Christm4s present but I want to get a look at one first

Any one ever use one ? Or some other sealed storage box similar , just want something to hold. My wallet and phone while riding

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the new sporting goods store in South Edmonton common (where Walmart used to be) they have just about every type and size of pelican case and dry bag available....Didn't compare prices but at least you can see what you want.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 4 otter boxs i use in the front stoage box of my polaris quad. they hold all my tools and stuff like that. i really like them. tools never get wet. i also have one in my backpack when i ride to hold my wallet and important stuff. got them for around $20.00 each off ebay.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you should get one of them so your stuff dont get wet when I go rippin by yeah in the skeg and roost yeah lol .

nightmagic

Reaction score
Looks like i can get some from my suppliers they are the pelican micro cases their is three different sizes this is their larges if the micro cases can get them for under $20.00

6 7/16X 3 13/16 1 11/16 largest

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another place to check is dive shops

Top Bottom