Ooooh yea! New sled came today.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new Raptor shocks showed up today!! I'd like to thank Jonathon & Jake with Raptor Performance Shocks for sponsoring me this season.
Can't wait to push these shocks as hard as I can through everything Revy has to throw at them! Just need snow now!!

I honestly think shocks are about the best performance mod you could do to a T3. A Turbo would be nice to though :)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/lilduke6/DSC00993_zpsc83182d3.jpg

I see a Like, a Love, and a Recommend button, but where's the Jealous button?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks! Sponsors help big time when you're trying to sled every day and want top notch equipment. I'm hoping for a good/safe season.

Good for you! You are absolutely correct on the sponsorships. It is a win-win situation and the dudes that are out there everyday or nearly everyday know dam well the cost of playing. A big thankyou to all the partnerships that are developed in our great world of sledding.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new Raptor shocks showed up today!! I'd like to thank Jonathon & Jake with Raptor Performance Shocks for sponsoring me this season.
Can't wait to push these shocks as hard as I can through everything Revy has to throw at them! Just need snow now!!

I honestly think shocks are about the best performance mod you could do to a T3. A Turbo would be nice to though :)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/lilduke6/DSC00993_zpsc83182d3.jpg

Whats the the weight of these compared to stock?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First thing I noticed about these shocks when I picked them up was how light they are,,I was surprized, almost thought there was no oil in them! lol Noticeably lighter than the KYB 40's I ran last season. Got the front shocks put on tonight and will be doing the rears later this week. Bring on the snow!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the shocks put in the skid today, what a PITA, couldn't get the bolts out to drop the skid, what a stupid design. Take one bolt out and the other one will just spin when you try to take it out WTF lol Any who gotter done.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic,, ill take some good ones when I get the wrap installed, hopefully tomorrow!
On a side note, this guy I work with says they are getting snow in south Africa right now, but none in Revy....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy ? Lol
You spin one out and tread a nut onto it as far as it will go.
Re install part way in and tighten the the nut rather than bolt.
Spin other side out so it's loose and then hold bolt on other side and loosen jam nut.
This is only if you don't have air ?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy ? Lol
You spin one out and tread a nut onto it as far as it will go.
Re install part way in and tighten the the nut rather than bolt.
Spin other side out so it's loose and then hold bolt on other side and loosen jam nut.
This is only if you don't have air ?

I had an impact,, but these bolts were hell trust me...lol Thanks for the tip though, I'll try that on my next sled.
The bolts come out easy now...lol

Cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree it's the single thing that's stopping me from pulling my skid and doing some powdercoating. Don't have time for that chit lol

Nope not much fun. If I could go back in time, I would have brought it to the Dealer to get the shocks installed! lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nope not much fun. If I could go back in time, I would have brought it to the Dealer to get the shocks installed! lol

After your done installing yours you will be a pro. You can do mine, My shocks arrived on Wednesday from raptor and my sleds probably in a crate at Martin Motorsport's.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After your done installing yours you will be a pro. You can do mine, My shocks arrived on Wednesday from raptor and my sleds probably in a crate at Martin Motorsport's.

I probably could help you out with that. On a side note, a Snow and Mud sponsorship package for me would be pretty sweet ;) Haha

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh good I was starting to think I was the only one who didn't get theirs yet. Thought maybe Trent misplaced my deposit ;)

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh good I was starting to think I was the only one who didn't get theirs yet. Thought maybe Trent misplaced my deposit ;)

Thinking the same thing,My sled arrived at martin motorsports on Monday! will be picking up next days off. Can't wait!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say something too haha. I swapped a track on an old EXT last season and I was cursing that mickey-mouse setup too.

Yeah you'd think they could come up with a better setup than that.

Top Bottom