Oilers off to a good start?

rounder

Reaction score
60 minutes...way too long for a oiler..we need a 58 miniute hour..quinn needs to be slappin some heads...i dont want to be a oiler fan anymore:realmad:

funny you dont wanna be a fan and the players dont wanna play there...great town guys haha
scoreboard CALGARY
like i said our real rival is the nucks now...you guys dont even rate. are the oilers mathematically elliminated already??? haha:rolling:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Oil cans in Nashville toinight... Hope they are not there just to sing ! :eek:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of "CHOKES" what happened to the Flame-outs and 5 unanswered to Chicago and then follow that up with another loss in Columbus where Kipper was the only player that showed up!

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
Speaking of "CHOKES" what happened to the Flame-outs and 5 unanswered to Chicago and then follow that up with another loss in Columbus where Kipper was the only player that showed up!

Yeppers, They sure F*#cked that up
They must have spent too much time playing oildrips at the start of the year and picked up their bad habits:d

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d

Yeppers, They sure F*#cked that up
They must have spent too much time playing oildrips at the start of the year and picked up their bad habits:d

Lets just hope they keep up them bad habits!!! And then poor Vancouver, losing Sedin for 4-6 weeks, now they lost Salo..Not a big suprise.. But their back end is in bad shape..

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers are doing better than I expected 4-2-1 and Penner is even playing up to his worth so far. If it wasn't for that queer Iginla taking that cheap hit on Souray, the powerplay would be doing alright to.Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!:d

OH YA and screw the flames:d

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penner sure is playing well.. I just hope everyone else picks it up soon as well... Penner and Brule can't do it all yaer for us...

Hopefully they lay a lickin on Van. tonight. because on Thurs. they are in for a battle against Columbus, and then face Calgary on Sat.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE GAY FLAMES HAVE PLAYED 1 MORE GAME AND ONLY 1 POINT AHEAD OF THE OIL AS OF THIS MORNING.......WILL BE AHEAD AFTER THRASHING THE CANUCKS TONITE(THEY'RE MISSING ONE OF THE SEDIN'S WITH A BROKEN FOOT):d:d:d:d:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big comeback yesterday.2 5 point players ,time to lay a beating on the flamers,or is it feltchers....

Top Bottom