Oilers off to a good start?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
3 to 0 colorado
oildrips burned up the scoresheet again!!:d:d

ya, the dorks......... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt about the flu goin' around the locker room.... But it's been a week already. This 3 game slide better stop for the next game!!!

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW.... 3 CONFIRMED CASES OF H1N1 FLU ON THE OILERS LINE-UP.... NO WONDER IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WUZ DRAGGIN' THEIR AZZES ALL NITE.....:eek:

Ya Shawn Horchof has had the flu for 3 years now or so. don't worry every team is going to deal with the flu. Colorado goalie ( Peter Budai ) has a confirmed case of H1N1. Vancouver has the flu as well. The flu will take the toll on every team in some way and then the media will blow it out of proportion for good measure .

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya Shawn Horchof has had the flu for 3 years now or so. don't worry every team is going to deal with the flu. Colorado goalie ( Peter Budai ) has a confirmed case of H1N1. Vancouver has the flu as well. The flu will take the toll on every team in some way and then the media will blow it out of proportion for good measure .

YA, IT WAS ALREADY ALL OVER TSN LAST NITE..... WAIT TIL IT HITS THE CFL, NFL, BASEBALL WORLD SERIES, ETC. ETC.......... MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have to agree...Its been @ least 3 yrs for Horcoff...7 million a yr...what a Joke...For that kind of money we could have at least got someone who could score.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree...Its been @ least 3 yrs for Horcoff...7 million a yr...what a Joke...For that kind of money we could have at least got someone who could score.

THANK YOU! At least someone feels the same way... frick, I wanna punch every person in the face that calls him "Score-coff".... we should pay out his contract and get rid of that big doucher (can i say that?) and get a real 1st line player....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully tonight we may at least get a goal. but i am not to hopeful. still glad i never became a calgary fan though.:d

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully tonight we may at least get a goal. but i am not to hopeful. still glad i never became a calgary fan though.:d

The good news - oilers scored a few - the bad news - they just about pulled off the ultimate choke last night (blew a 4 goal lead) - the luck part - they held on to win in a shoot out. I am glad I am not a oiler fan.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah we just about choked as hard as the flamers against Chicago.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah we just about choked as hard as the flamers against Chicago.

Yes and no the flames were on the road and it took 48 minutes to blow the lead but the oil faithful boo ed the team on home ice. The oil melt down took 25 minutes (approx). As Flames fans - we are used to the big melt downs but I could see the oiler fans took it pretty hard and had a big big sigh of relief in the shoot out. Your goalie needs to play better if your team is going to go anywhere this year. I would hate to see my Oiler fan friends go without seeing their team make it to the playoff for 4 years in a row.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These Calgary fans never know when to admit there team is a loooser, even if the oilers fell of the map I wouldnt cheeer for Calgary. I cant stand them:rant::rant::d

Top Bottom