Oil get first pick!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will trade him for a third rounder. Obviously first rounders aren't working.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
McTavish better get his real work boots on................This may be his last chance.

McDavid has played his cards very well with all the questions and hype. Friggin' media vultures...........grrrrrrr

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy Fawk,this Connor dude has some impressive stats.........Good for the Oil.......Mac Retard probably won't pick em lol

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are talking dynasty here.... Kevin & Craig's Style.....
They just cemented the dynasty, dynasty of first round pics. Nothing is going to change unless Katz gasses everyone and starts fresh. If not it's another first overall next year too.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will take Connor , Ederle will be moved for a decent goaltender and dman , I see a trade with Montreal coming soon, Fucale or tokarsky headed west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gold card just turned season 2015-16 from "this is a developmental year" into "we just got McJesus - lets fawking win". It also likely sped up the desire to get a new coach, a real NHL coach. And maybe some real D, G. Instead of just prospects. :?

He could be the catalyst the team needs to turn the corner. *Crosses fingers*

I know I'm talking crazy but, I have to live on blind hope sometimes.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ARE they doing with all the life they have sucked out of their draft choices? Is Katz bottling it and selling in his pharmacies?

Top Bottom