"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Grooming was done on the Finn/Salmon Lake Trail Tuesday Night.
This is the last day of Grooming.
North Blue Rd will not be groomed anymore this season. The snow bridge has washed out going over to the north blue rd so please stage at the base of the dump.

The Blue River Powder Packers would like to thank everyone for their support in the grooming program :clapping:

On Saturday April 11 2009 the Community Assoc. will be holding their annual Spring Fling Dance at the legion hall. So everyone in town that weekend please come and support it as the Community Hall is in need of a new roof and the proceeds will be goping towards that.

Thank you
Lexy

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
just so everyone knows, the holy grail will be closed april 15, so know more riding in there after that, and i wouldnt recomend going in there anyways cause its sliding everywhere i there.
And on another note, for those of you that ride along the tracks to get to parberry that is illegal. stage at the parking lot at north blue road and go on the trail.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Holy Grail, Paradise and Big Blue will be closed as of April 15 until Nov 15 of next season. They will be open every season with closure on April 15 every year.

Thinking of riding April 25 & 26 in Blue River. Any suggestions Or recommendations as to where would be good riding? I have only been to Finn a couple times.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thinking of riding April 25 & 26 in Blue River. Any suggestions Or recommendations as to where would be good riding? I have only been to Finn a couple times.

i was told fin had a good foot and half powder, cant tell you from expereince if it does

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dont have a clue, everyone has been riding finn, or salmon lae, herd salmon was good

but i havent ridding for a month now so cant tell you

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont have a clue, everyone has been riding finn, or salmon lae, herd salmon was good

but i havent ridding for a month now so cant tell you

Where is Salmon from Finn? never been there. Directions Please!! Also Anything else that might still be rideable!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I attended a public meeting in Blue River on Sat. This was a well attended meeting by the local business's and local riders. Blue is in a tough fight right now but I think if they get on the applications they should be ok. Very informative and I now will not complain about what I have to do because if I had their situation I for sure would have no hair left on my head.
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GALS

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I attended a public meeting in Blue River on Sat. This was a well attended meeting by the local business's and local riders. Blue is in a tough fight right now but I think if they get on the applications they should be ok. Very informative and I now will not complain about what I have to do because if I had their situation I for sure would have no hair left on my head.
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GALS

Yeah, thanks for coming Barry. We need to get as many people to attend these public meetings as possible.

Boys are still sledding up clemina, but its melting very fast in this heat

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Informative meeting glad to be there. Melting fast here as well, going up Saturday, could be my last ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom