"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to say that Cale and I had such an awesome time in Blue River and Valemount!! Thanks so much to Travis, Uncle Mike, Uncle Bobby, Jason and Giles for inviting us and putting up with Cale... ;)

We got to meet Sledbunny and GML and those chickas know how to have fun!! :d Thanks to Polarisryder for showing us around Salmon Lake, it was snowing pretty hard but we still had an awesome time playing in the pow! :eek: Here are some pics of Saturday at Salmon Lake....

Attachments

• Valemount Pics 001.jpg
    Valemount Pics 001.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 474
  • Valemount Pics 002.jpg
    Valemount Pics 002.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 484
  • Valemount Pics 003.jpg
    Valemount Pics 003.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Valemount Pics 004.jpg
    Valemount Pics 004.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Valemount Pics 005.jpg
    Valemount Pics 005.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 474
  • Valemount Pics 006.jpg
    Valemount Pics 006.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 470

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some more from Sunday where I believe we went to 'Zippermouth'... Right Bad Ass? ;)

I didn't get many pics from Sunday, too busy playing. Area was also high avy danger... so be careful out there everyone!!

Also some pics of the boys Highmarking the hot tub... Bad Ass also went for a complete dunk... lol

Attachments

• Valemount Pics 025.jpg
    Valemount Pics 025.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 468
  • Valemount Pics 015.jpg
    Valemount Pics 015.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 469
  • Valemount Pics 024.jpg
    Valemount Pics 024.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Valemount Pics 007.jpg
    Valemount Pics 007.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 477
  • Valemount Pics 027.jpg
    Valemount Pics 027.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 463
  • Valemount Pics 028.jpg
    Valemount Pics 028.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 467

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Great Pics Amy....

Just a grooming update. Finn/Salmon Trails were groomed last night and there was 2.5 feet of untouched powder...:d

The North Blue Rd is being groomed tonight and there is 3ft of Powder up the Holy Grail...:d

Just a reminder there is $15.00 grooming charge. If the booths are not being maned please donate in the grooming box at the Glacier Mt Lodge or various boxes around town.

Thanks everyone and have great and safe weekend.:beer::beer:

Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
EVERY ONE PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THERE IS LOTS OF AVY ACTIVITY WEAR YOUR BEACON AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT! thank you

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
everyone, please try to avoid the steep hills, dont let the deep to convince you to ride on the hills, they are not safe, we had one fatal avalance yesterday and we could not see any signs of avy activity untill the avy hit, the hills are loaded and ready to go off, and try to stay off the south facing slopes when the weather gets warmer, or try to stay in the meadows and cutblocks please be careful

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy insane pow in chapelle on saturday :d:beer: First to make tracks :cool:

Attachments

• chapellemar21.jpg
    chapellemar21.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 49

mattthegreat

Reaction score
a buddy and i were riding on saterday and a hill that looked like it would not slide did and barried us both i managed to dig myself out to go dig him out anything and everything is sliding right now so everyone be careful and make sure you have your becons on

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
us? no but i saw your sled at the north blue parking lot, we were riding the oppisite way towards the high way, had 4 xp (1 black, 1 copper colored one, one blue and white, and one yellow sled alberts :( ) and ron was on the nytro

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
us? no but i saw your sled at the north blue parking lot, we were riding the oppisite way towards the high way, had 4 xp (1 black, 1 copper colored one, one blue and white, and one yellow sled alberts :( ) and ron was on the nytro

ohh oops sorry i thought you guys were talking to me, my bad

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw rons sled, i had no idea albert was with you guys..feel kind of sick now knowing that i watched him go by me in the morning

were you in north blue or where did you go?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
a buddy and i were riding on saterday and a hill that looked like it would not slide did and barried us both i managed to dig myself out to go dig him out anything and everything is sliding right now so everyone be careful and make sure you have your becons on

matt..... Are you snochuck's(randy) nephew??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a couple of guys partialy burried on the ledge that you drop over and then side hill steping down into the grail on saturday. a cornice failed and caught them as they were comming out. we talked to them just after and they were very shaken.

When me and my son were at the resturant the newzealand girl told us of the fatality in the fingerbowls, Very sad for the family and friends, i didnt know the man but thoughts and prayers to the familys.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
matt..... Are you snochuck's(randy) nephew??

No he's not my nephew and neither is Matt, Matt's my friend and he is skidon't. Was on the outs with his doo when he picked a handle....unless he has a new name. That handle would cost him dearly....don't think he would pick that...he would be fair game for some serious ribbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom