Official thread on '' WHO IS COMING '' to the OUTWEST JAMBOREE this year..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I heard that Outwest was expanding, maybe next year it will be easier?

Dave is in the works to add SOME more sites, not lots, but yes in the future it may be easier.

Maybe next year we just won't have a Jamboree?

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot to plan these events and I know how hard Tyler works and how stressful it is I've helped on the front lines for 3 years and its such a relief when its over. Trying to make 300+ people happy is never going to be easy but Tyler tries to make it enjoyable for everyone. Please we don't want this to be the last year so if everyone pitches in and shares sites or just chills out until the date is closer on getting sites makes it easier. Just my 2 cent.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really?!!! Gee what a surprise! Some people bust their precious parts of their anatomy to ensure a good time is had by all and all it takes is a few sour grapes to ruin it. I feel your pain Tyler as Roberta and I had run many a community event only to have a few bitchers take the joy out of it. I am sorry that you are getting greif from some who must feel that you should cater to them despite them not really helping out. I thought you had done it in such a way that you have no control over the allocation of sites. I can fully understand why you would choose to say screw it. I know you have heard it before but Thank you !!!! for what you do. :beer:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i posted over there on the waiting list thread

but i will see also here.. anyone have pics of site 52 that where i am.. its only a 15 amp site and i need all of that...( lol ) so i dont think i could share electric or we would have to watch it like a hawk depending on who had what on...

but the thing is also site 52 was a tenting site and now has power... so i think its small and i dont like to cram to close...
i have my crew cab chevy truck with a 6 x 12 trailer and my quad.. so if i knew how big it is i can see if i want to share also..
its the site around the corner where across the street is the showers and washrooms i think...

anyone on pics?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you cant find a site and really wanted to go,, why not just find a place to random camp down the road from Outwest camp ground? Wont be rite at the camp site but you could be within a 5min quad ride away... Just an idea. I have no interest in going myself,, but sounds like alot of people do.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the site you are in Mark is the same size as what Extreme and Machine were in last year If you park your truck at the parking lot or side ways you might get a tent in there as well, kinda hard to judge from a drawing though.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know how you do it? the same way any event is done.. if its popular and you know you want to go then you have make sure you know the day the posting goes up and sit like on hot coals and get ready to dail that campground number the minute the post comes up! lol

hell or high water.. what ever it takes... that the way all these events are done that sell out in minutes .. we had some real grace here! lol 6 hrs, i think.. when i phoned in at about 330pm.. it was 95 % sold already..

i think the problem lies in that in prior years you could still get spots a month after the posting.. but its early like someone said, so there wil be unforseen things that come up and people will cancel... thats how i got in last year.. but i was 2 nd on the waiting list too.. that was in late may or very early June, i think.

i remember i think that Hedge ( Mike ) was 1st on the waiting list and then he had to cancel out later on cause of unforseen things....

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant park the truck away from the trailer.. half my stuff is in the back of the truck.. my 6 x 12 is small enough ...haha

well maybe extreme or machine have some pics of the site.. hey guys??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you cant find a site and really wanted to go,, why not just find a place to random camp down the road from Outwest camp ground? Wont be rite at the camp site but you could be within a 5min quad ride away... Just an idea. I have no interest in going myself,, but sounds like alot of people do.

Lil Duke,

This event is NOT open to the general public, only to registered guests of Outwest Campground for that weekend. Its a liability thing and that's why we keep it the way it is. Some don't like that rule. Others do, its the way it goes.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lil Duke,

This event is NOT open to the general public, only to registered guests of Outwest Campground for that weekend. Its a liability thing and that's why we keep it the way it is. Some don't like that rule. Others do, its the way it goes.

Oh I see. Makes sense thanks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the big wiggs have said this rule for a few years.

Mabe this one they will keep it.

I tryed to come a few years ago as we had a reunion just 5 min down the road.
Was told nope can't come.

Then to find out some where aloud too.

Have boycotted it ever since.

sent from my HTC while working

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could become a seasonal member at the campsite for the summer and then you would have a spot for this weekend. Haul the camper out once and set it up for the summer & 1/2 the battle is over.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Holy....If you dont want to go through the trouble of trying to find someone to share with......Or going on a waiting list like everyone else.... Go %^&*ing camp somehwere else!!! Nobody else there cares about stupid crap like that we are there to have fun....that means you wouldn't fit in anyways. Not to be a loser....But I have NEVER EVER worried about where I was staying until maybe two days before it happens.... And I have never had a problem. In fact... with all the awesome people on here there usually ends up being MULTIPLE places to stay!!! Same thing as a concert... or big valley or something... first week.. SOLD OUT!!! But if you WANT to go and put in an EFFORT... It usually happens!!! So many people whining on here makes me sick!!! Its NOT a hilton........SHARE A GOD DAMN CAMPSITE! Who gives a crap if your tent or trailer is close to someone elses... DO NOT stop what you are doing tyler the people bitching have obviosly never been before... or they wouldn't be complaining. The only time I was ever in my site was to fall into my tent and go to sleep anyways. Everyone thats been before has had a WICKED time and thats due to your planning and set up, and the people there to have fun with.....NOT how many sites there is.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok..so i guess know one has pics of site 52.. maybe the person that stayed in that site could comment here..lol
i.. if they still remember where they where.. where is that list from last year...??
come on people, hate to be a record here but if i dont find out, then i guess i will not be sharing....
i phoned the campground but they could'nt help me..lol
and i went to satelite map and found the campground but so blery, you cant make nothing out...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ok..so i guess know one has pics of site 52.. Maybe the person that stayed in that site could comment here..lol
i.. If they still remember where they where.. Where is that list from last year...??
Come on people, hate to be a record here but if i dont find out, then i guess i will not be sharing....
I phoned the campground but they could'nt help me..lol
and i went to satelite map and found the campground but so blery, you cant make nothing out...

i believe that is the site dragonlady stayed in one year?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OutWestMapColor2011.jpg

Top Bottom