Official thread on '' WHO IS COMING '' to the OUTWEST JAMBOREE this year..

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks people.. i have seen that map before.. i hope its to some sort of scale.. last year was in site 30 or 31 and sharing with Kelly Brunless.. now i know how big those sites were.. comparing 52 ro that one it seems that only i will fit... hope dragonlady puts here 2 cents in soon...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on the "standby list" in the event I get a spot I'll have lots of room. Alternately I'm not into setting up camp and typically sleep in my truck if any bodies got room.....

oh.... And next year can we announce ticket sales in the " jbb's beer and babes or yoga pants thread" at least that way I stand a chance of gettin a site......

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on the "standby list" in the event I get a spot I'll have lots of room. Alternately I'm not into setting up camp and typically sleep in my truck if any bodies got room.....

oh.... And next year can we announce ticket sales in the " jbb's beer and babes or yoga pants thread" at least that way I stand a chance of gettin a site......

Are you bringing your avitar with you?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ok..so i guess know one has pics of site 52.. maybe the person that stayed in that site could comment here..lol
i.. if they still remember where they where.. where is that list from last year...??
come on people, hate to be a record here but if i dont find out, then i guess i will not be sharing....
i phoned the campground but they could'nt help me..lol
and i went to satelite map and found the campground but so blery, you cant make nothing out...

I have partied at 52 before there is room for 2 tents there and 2 vehicles sitting tight against each other

extreme

Reaction score
IMG_0051[1].jpg hear is the pic that you have ask for its small this is site 42 I think

Last edited:

extreme

Reaction score
looking forward to it again this year. cant wait for some more good machine phoned at 11am got through first try

Top Bottom