Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! You must not have ever seen spring conditions.......Which I know you have.
SLOW DOWN in the parking lot. it is not a highway. Spring break up, ring a bell?

Did you enter the cabin on Boulder?
...... The structure, wood and facilities are not cheap expenses....
Most people take a mortage for a house over twenty years..... Do you really think this was built and the money just appeared from the magic Gizmo off the Flinstones....
I do beleive it is uncalled for saying the volunteer members are standing there looking for hand outs?
But under the freedom to speech it is fine to voice your opinion.
Now for mine.... STFU!

Maybe just a bad day I guess for you.

Cheer up. At least your riding! LOL

A happy person is a content person.
A miserable person has no desire to be content!
and what about the 100,000 dollar groomers that fall from the sky when the old one retires to groomer heaven.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode the trail at Boulder today and its in far better condition than the trails in McBride, Valemount, or Sicamoose are currently.

aocbiz

Reaction score
Gotta say we been riding here now going on third day and No groomer yet to the top, trail rought as hell, till last night when there was enought snow to cover some of the ulygy.. Also seen a trailer disconnect from truck with all the holes in rd to first parking lot.. No turn aroundd to park, bare patches to drive sled up the size of foot ball fields all over..

revy club.... You stand there and want your twenty dollars like a bum on a street corner and you can't run a Grommer or lay in some loads of gravel and cover the holes... But yet the days when your making over 7 grand a day where in the hell is this $$ going...

You need to take note on how smaller clubs do business or maybe change members..

dam sad..

Maybe if you could send the clubs around here a list of the things that the Medicine Hat Snowmobile club does maybe we can learn from them. Bahahaha!
Your probably wouldn't be a member any way, even if there was one.

Or just stay home.
This is the worst snow year in a long time and the last thing all of the hard working volunteers need is to listen to you bellyache because the red carpet wasn't roooollllllled out for you.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta say sad..

Wooo Woooo its been a longggg time since I got to harass ol' farmer FredW...I'm going to jump all over this

Wow really Fred?! How about you ditch the ezgayride skid for a real skid like Bakers put on some real shocks tape the throttle wide open and custom make a snorkel that goes from your exhaust up to your helmet for improved visibility and just deal with it!

I've rode all over this past month revy, sic, mcBride and vale. Cratered my skid coming out of the renshaw blew up an Elka rear shock snapped the reservoir off and destroyed a 3" track when she all came crashing down. I smiled and said the trail wasn't that bad for the conditions not once did I even think of complaining I just smiled and dealt with it. Trails are nothing to write home about but at least they are their look at the season we have had how do you expect them to be? Give them some credit where credit should be given. We all would like to sled another month and to be honest I would prefer if they didn't groom again so I can access the terrain for just a little longer this spring.

$20?? Your complaining about $20!? (Which by the way is cheaper then anywhere else)
MAN UP BUY A MEMBERSHIP I personally challenge you to buy a membership and support the club next year for your comments even better I think you should buy a membership for this season why wouldn't you want to support the club, be the best modification you have ever invested in. if you want the trail system to improve and your voice to be heard buy a membership plain and simple.

Thanks for coming out :) hope to see you soon

Yours truly

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks big guy......
Just figured I would change it up......

I could have told him to FOCUS...... look that one up in thr Urban dictionary! BWHAAAA.
Lol....no worries...just figured you should probably tell a spade he's a spade the true way.....

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well did some riding today and all I can say is AWESOME conditions did some climbing and some playing practised some turns and am looking forward to riding again tomorrow TONNES OF FRESH UNTOUCHED

image.jpg
image.jpg

Felt good good to ride dirt......

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode the trail at Boulder today and its in far better condition than the trails in McBride, Valemount, or Sicamoose are currently.
I don't know about that, we are still grooming and I know two of our trails are in super shape.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that, we are still grooming and I know two of our trails are in super shape.

Cool. I was comparing it to Renshaw, and that trail was in way worse condition than Boulders trail. But not your fault that there was no snow down low.

This was 2 weeks ago too. Maybe its better now?

Last edited:

RFish

Reaction score
Anybody know any info on the avy at turbo yesterday??

Found this:

Careful out there everyone!

Last edited:

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking in main lot at Boulder, bit of road riding...once hit snow on trail nc and slushy for lots of cooling

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode boulder this weekend. All though conditions are about a month or so early and it was my last trip of there year there is much more riding to be had. Trail was decent for this years conditions and some 300 users or what ever it was. Definetly still worth the drive. Didn't take much footage but put something together to show conditions and the trail.

https://youtu.be/KK95PnQn5uM

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode boulder this weekend. All though conditions are about a month or so early and it was my last trip of there year there is much more riding to be had. Trail was decent for this years conditions and some 300 users or what ever it was. Definetly still worth the drive. Didn't take much footage but put something together to show conditions and the trail.

https://youtu.be/KK95PnQn5uM

Looks like should have a ATV!!! Not a sled for that road\trail!!

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah. But a little more melt and a guy will be able to drive to 3 km turn around.

Top Bottom