Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I rode Joc pass. Yesterday 6" fresh. Today I Rode Griffen 5" heavy fresh on the sunny faces. Shaded areas had cold dry pow and easily 12-15". Pow turns were totally do-able but not effortless due to the real hard base under the fresh. Its good enough I'm staying and riding till next Sunday. Conditions are great compared to the last few months. Precip still forecasted and the closures lift on Thursday :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I rode Joc pass. Yesterday 6" fresh. Today I Rode Griffen 5" heavy fresh on the sunny faces. Shaded areas had cold dry pow and easily 12-15". Pow turns were totally do-able but not effortless due to the real hard base under the fresh. Its good enough I'm staying and riding till next Sunday. Conditions are great compared to the last few months. Precip still forecasted and the closures lift on Thursday :)
Bout the same as bluelake lake, we could see a few guys over at griffin from where we were at on bluelake

Brappp

Reaction score
I am solo and looking to ride with anyone that is willing on the weekend. I have all the right gear and ability but have a bunch of weak buddies that want to side by side more than sled. Let me know if anyone is interested.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bout the same as bluelake lake, we could see a few guys over at griffin from where we were at on bluelake
that was probably us. 4 sleds. We went in on wap lake and rode to the north west all the way to the cut block used to access from the burner. On the way out we went way south and bush bashed our way out. Made a sweet loop. Some of the creek draws we pretty sketchy. 7' down on total snow. I was sure I heard sleds towards blue. Must have been you guys

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I am solo and looking to ride with anyone that is willing on the weekend. I have all the right gear and ability but have a bunch of weak buddies that want to side by side more than sled. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I may be looking to go, I'm just waiting on the dealership to drop a new motor in my Pro. I want to take it out before the year is done.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was probably us. 4 sleds. We went in on wap lake and rode to the north west all the way to the cut block used to access from the burner. On the way out we went way south and bush bashed our way out. Made a sweet loop. Some of the creek draws we pretty sketchy. 7' down on total snow. I was sure I heard sleds towards blue. Must have been you guys
Ya we were going to go down and up the toboggan run over to griffin , but the creeks and 7 feet low on snow kept us from hopping over, unlike normal years

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
Heading up boulder how far is everyone driving up or how far is the dirt?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were through their 2 weekends ago (came from Eagles) coverage was decent up top. Access trail coming back down through the heli ski runs was still good but bottom half of connecting trail to the Kirkup had water running across the trail and a few creeks to cross. Might be pretty thin this weekend...wouldn't recommend it

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby, at 3ish k last weekend. Where the plowed logging road met the groomed trail. Not much space for more than half dozen trucks along the side. Dirt spots for the first km. could be totally different now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just looked at my post and not sure where I got 3 k! Haha. Maybe I was thinking Boulder when I typed. That was at the turn off. Yes higher up on Frisby. The groomer was parked closer to 8k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allrevsrule

Reaction score
Great two days in Boulder and Turtle but who left the Polaris at the airport burned to the ground. They should at least clean up the mess !

lahardar

Reaction score
Can I get a parking update from you? Boulder- drive up Kirkup? Snow coverage to Turtle front access?

Top Bottom