Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard at the Days this morning that Ozone is still on the hill with a group from last night. Not sure if SAR is looking for them. Anyone else hear anything?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard at the Days this morning that Ozone is still on the hill with a group from last night. Not sure if SAR is looking for them. Anyone else hear anything?

Yeah I was with Ozone and my friend Jay and we got lost in the Dark, I managed to get Homer on my Radio and he came up and found us.

Got off the hill at 10pm. What a day...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was with Ozone and my friend Jay and we got lost in the Dark, I managed to get Homer on my Radio and he came up and found us.

Got off the hill at 10pm. What a day...
Woops eh

Radio but no gps??

That's y I have a rhino, have both and can't forget one of them

Its like my azz, it's on me at all times

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woops eh

Radio but no gps??

That's y I have a rhino, have both and can't forget one of them

Its like my azz, it's on me at all times

Yeah I left my GPS behind yesterday for some reason, We had a Rhino but the batteries were dead. Just a perfect chit storm, got cocky.

But hey still got off the mountain at at decent time. Glad I have friends close by!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I left my GPS behind yesterday for some reason, We had a Rhino but the batteries were dead. Just a perfect chit storm, got cocky.

But hey still got off the mountain at at decent time. Glad I have friends close by!
Ya no kidding

Well good lesson then

I need to get my cable to power my rhino, I use normal radio, keep batterys out of rhino till I need it

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no kidding

Well good lesson then

I need to get my cable to power my rhino, I use normal radio, keep batterys out of rhino till I need it

Yeah it was a good learning experience, have a good idea of some different stuff id like to have with me on an over nighter.

motorhead212

Reaction score
A spoke to a couple friends that rode frisby and they came down at about noon. They were drenched, the snow had an ice crust and the visibility was brutal.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Seriously I have been a Revy regular for 25 years....never ever ever had a day like today. Monsoon at the lakes around noon. It sucked azz. Rain and heavy mashed potatoes all over the mountain. I'd swear we were in Whistler in May and not Revy in Feb. Sorry but that's the real goods.
Safe sleddin
RS

Top Bottom