Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode the last 2 days in Revy and areas, so glad I put my tunnel dump can on absolutely no powder bog !!! Good thing for bombs, brothers and buddies................

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Need help. Have a trip planned for this weekend comming down from grande prarie with the wife. It's her first time in Revy and she was so excited to go. Now with all the rain in the four cast for the weekend she is super bummed and wants to cancel. Will it still be snow up on boulder and frisby or will it still be all rain. Some advice please. I told her it will still probably be snow in the alpine and not rain. Should we go

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need help. Have a trip planned for this weekend comming down from grande prarie with the wife. It's her first time in Revy and she was so excited to go. Now with all the rain in the four cast for the weekend she is super bummed and wants to cancel. Will it still be snow up on boulder and frisby or will it still be all rain. Some advice please. I told her it will still probably be snow in the alpine and not rain. Should we go
Giver. Snow all week. Things change very fast and revy is always good times!!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snowed all of Sunday afternoon & was snowing hard when we left town yesterday.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club monthly meeting is this Friday at the Legion downtown behind coopers. Come out for a cold one and share some of those great ideas you and your buddies have to help improve the club, we would love to meet some local and out of town members and hear everyone's ideas.

Last edited:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Pretty Good.....Not Bad....after all, it is Revy!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Monday we blasted the lower road on boulder back to the lakes and bottom of Turbo. Pretty decent considering the dry spell we just went through.
Yesterday broke trail into Turtle back to Mustang lake. 12-18" and getting better into North country. With the precip in forecast it will only improve from here on.
Safe sleddin
RS

Hughman

Reaction score
Has anyone rode into Area 51 lately? We rode in there last year it was amazing! We're headed out Friday, probably ride Boulder for sure one day, other days are undecided, could be a Turtle day if weather is good too! Thanks in advance to who ever replies cheers!

Sledneck322

Reaction score
Glad to hear conditions are improving. Headed to Glacier House for a week starting next Saturday.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Boulder was deep today, probably 3' in places, no vis though.

Farmes field was awesome!
Didnt have to go past sugar bowl and drop down.

as long as the freezing level stays low. pow should be good....... Vis was good in tv and scandie bowl....

Millers hole was as deep as it was last time gibby! LOL

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Richard. I'm planning on bringing my boys up March 6,7,8th. Ya think you'll be around?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The next weekend after that for sure for vintage ride and races. Not sure for that weekend though.
The ole guy gets pretty tired after 7 days of riding.....lol.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard it's raining buckets in town, hope it cools down up top.. Looks fairly warm there

Top Bottom