Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Official REVY Riding conditions 2011/12

I never did make it down that way this riding season and really hadn't thought about how much I missed riding turtle until I seen those pics............ damn now I definitely have to make sure I make it that way next season, turtle is freakin awesome

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca

Just a little update if you are planing to ride Boulder as we had a great day. We are still unloading at the 4k gravel pit with not alot of dirt to ride on which is a couple weeks later than last year. Another week and you should be able to get the truck and trailers up into the 5k parking lot. There is alot of spring riding to be had so don't put the sleds away yet, I was told there still unloading just off the pavement up at Sale Mtn. and i'm sure Keystone would be the same.

Greg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Thanks Greg and everyone else for posting riding conditions this season, I enjoyed your reports and loved your pics. See you in the fall at the shows.

elkslayr2

Reaction score

Anybody have any new info on riding conditions in the Revy area . Gonna be up this weekend and hoping for some good news.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score

Anybody have any new info on riding conditions in the Revy area . Gonna be up this weekend and hoping for some good news.

Fresh Snowline was @ 5,000' yesterday.......it will be awesome. Great access around 3k still. Should enjoy Revy for another 6-8 weeks. Safe sleddin
RS

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Thanks Randy,

Just gettin the outer and inner chaincase covers put in tonight. One of those little parts that spins around and breaks things.... LOL!
Hit the hills tomorrow and will add some pics and updates.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am heading to Revy to ride this weekend,anyone else?

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks to all of the revy snowmobile club for another fantastic year, you guys and girls Rock, Didn't make to a meeting this year and do appolize for that but by the time we get over the pass the snow does strange ch!t to me. Was on the hill at boulder one day, Mittens was directing traffic,Gravel trucks large sled trailer and rude people pushed here to the edge, I was so impressed to see her keep it together, Way to go Girl and as for the RMQ and everyone else I think you had a great team again this year, Greg.

foghorn

Reaction score

Hey just wondering what conditions are like.Where unloading is at and if turtle is accessible from kirkup still.My son would love to come out and ride this friday as would I any info would beawesome.
Thanx

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snow is still great for spring riding. Lots of snow in turtle. Went in last Saturday, and put the only tracks in there. Probably was 4" of fresh and no tracks to be seen any where. The kirkup road itself had lots of bare spots in it. I would go up towards the cabin on the bezanson and come back down and in, unless you can get farther down the kirkup for off loading. The trail up into turtle good for spring no bare spots or deep trenches. Will post some pics soon.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pictures from Turtle May.5/2012. Turtle1.JPG Turtle2.JPG Turtle3.JPG Turtle4.JPG

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heading up turtle sat and sunday anyone have an idea on how far up they are driving to unload prob gonna bridge over on the bezansen then go down
to the bridge.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good luck, and make sure to post some pics of the trip. I am hoping to make a trip in mid june, when i get back in country.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heading up turtle sat and sunday anyone have an idea on how far up they are driving to unload prob gonna bridge over on the bezansen then go down
to the bridge.

I would guess Kirkup is the way to go. We staged up Bezanson last weekend and it was pretty much a gravel ride up past the Bezanson Veideman intersection. Guys were saying that they were getting pretty close to the birdge last weekend.

Top Bottom