Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Re: Official REVY Riding conditions 2011/12

Hey there. I'm heading to Revy today and will be riding tomorrow. What are the conditions like? Is there any good snow left or is it pretty rotten? Thanks!

FarFrmStock

Reaction score
Hey Snoriders, what were the conditions like today? We're here for the weekend and wondering where the best place is to start.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rode boulder today. Snow is quite set up. Conditions arnt great, but hey, it's the middle of April, so can't complain to much....

Didnt go back at all, just rode around the cabin.

Had to drive up to the start of kirkup trail from the parking lot (3km) to unload. The trail from there was excellent.

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

They plowed the road on Monday up the trail to 3km.
Riding is still awesome with deeper snow and softer conditions in six flags, lower than the polaris bowl and below the lakes.
Lots of tracked out areas but as Rough Country stated, others areas around Revy have untouched conditions.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This past weekend was possibly my last trip this year. Conditions were very spring like. Cut a 3 day trip short with snow being quite set up and one sled acting up. Still was good to get out for one last ride.

Last edited:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sweet ridin man! that's what I'm into! who needs to climb big hills, that's a ton more fun! Might make 1 more trip this year will see...

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com

Hey guys. We were going to ride Boulder on Friday but some guys came out and said the conditions were bad and it wasn't worth going up so we headed to Quartz Creek in Golden. Definitely spring like conditions there too but at least we got one more ride in. Guess it's time to put the sleds away and think about summer... It was an awesome season though! Cheers!

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heading out thursday, can we bring the 4 place or is it time for decks and 2 place? Looking at caribou, keystone, sale, 51 etc.

Thanks.

Spudnik

Reaction score

Dont believe Everything you hear
Hey guys. We were going to ride Boulder on Friday but some guys came out and said the conditions were bad and it wasn't worth going up so we headed to Quartz Creek in Golden. Definitely spring like conditions there too but at least we got one more ride in. Guess it's time to put the sleds away and think about summer... It was an awesome season though! Cheers!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Caribou closures opened today!
WOW!
The SOME GUY yoy are talking about must be keeping some hidden spots for himself.
Riding is still excellent!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No It's hard like cement

Sorry dude. First year ever its hard as a rock

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

pylon

Reaction score

Caribou closures opened today!
WOW!
ummm no they didnt ! hope every one stayed out of them untill today ! the signs state clearly that its closed to the 15 INCLUSIVE. Rode devils today though , huge disapiontment . the snow up north was brutal

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Pylon, my post was last night the 16th of April.
You must be having so much fun your are loosing track of time. LOL!!!!!
Have fun and stay safe!

clintonk

Reaction score

Looks like you guys are riding man powered scooters, lol Just squeeze the throttle!

This past weekend was possibly my last trip this year. Conditions were very spring like. Cut a 3 day trip short with snow being quite set up and one sled acting up. Still was good to get out for one last ride.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Was the first sledder in caribou basin and the snow was like cement. Poor vis. But still better than coming home and working. There's some real nice chutes In There I'm gonna pull in the next few weeks. This weekend the conditions weren't safe enough for me

Top Bottom