Official 2015/2016 Fernie conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The snow was a surprise today; lots of wind loading with the tops of the hills being hard but the leeward side of the meadows and the trees was awesome. Out in the open was a chore as visibility sucked but deep in the trees was where to be...........
Didn't have to go to the Notch to have an awesome day and the flatlands were surprised!

IMG_4031.jpg IMG_4033.jpg

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a first time outthere today it was awesome played above the cabin it was pretty sweet definitely will be back

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone riding this week.. I hope to get that way, and looking to ride

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to leave this place what a trip sledding was great big thanks the ferniesnow for the tour Saturday! After our friends trailer blew a tire and then a wheel bearing. Just to add to the story 1hr out of fernie our truck decided to blow a wheel bearing. Long night ahead now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_pegasus

Reaction score
myself and 2 others will most likely be heading there friday if you will be around to ride this weekend, feel free to PM me

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok...anyone want to tell me why the first two photos loaded sideways and how to correct it.

The first two photos were taken in portrait format and the last was taken in landscape format.

Top Bottom