November Conditions

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Me and Rusty and a few others headed that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sask-doo

Reaction score
did you guys go through lloydminster yesterday with a deck and trailer and all summits? If so i was giving you the rock and roll horns and swearing at you at the same time cuz i'm jealous.:d
nope not us. We got five mixed sleds two new popos two older cats and a doo

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderchowder and Whole_control are on there way to mcbride right now so i will have a report tomorrow evening. Their buddy was up bell today and said the snow is good but is currently on his way to valemount for sled parts due to a rock. I wish i was in the truck with them but at the same time i'm happy i'm not.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do need a bit more snow to set-up so the landmines don't get you. had to go up Lucille to rescue one of our guests, jumping rocks is not a good idea. sled is totalled. if coming please be careful

skylinegtr

Reaction score
we do need a bit more snow to set-up so the landmines don't get you. had to go up Lucille to rescue one of our guests, jumping rocks is not a good idea. sled is totalled. if coming please be careful

we were up there today had a blast, going again tomorrow! lets hope it's snowing up there!
sorry no pics forgot camera cord,will have some sat evening!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

true... way behind last year... but one major storm will straighten things right up :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderchowder and Whole_control are on there way to mcbride right now so i will have a report tomorrow evening. Their buddy was up bell today and said the snow is good but is currently on his way to valemount for sled parts due to a rock. I wish i was in the truck with them but at the same time i'm happy i'm not.

They were in our shop installing a new holz front end kit on the polaris this mornin.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!!! i know peeps are up there riding where are our pics and updates!!!!!

i need my fix!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Me and Rusty and a few others headed that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on. Lookin forward to seein you guys.

Just got back!!!:d:d
Glen's got a good show goin on!!!
He's also a pretty slick salesman!!:eek:
Think Dave took some pics,maybe he'll put them on here tomoro!
He'll be doing some "mods" before riding again!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back!!!:d:d
Glen's got a good show goin on!!!
He's also a pretty slick salesman!!:eek:
Think Dave took some pics,maybe he'll put them on here tomoro!
He'll be doing some "mods" before riding again!

Mods or repairs? :confused:

How was riding something that isnt flat ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
He needs a-arms and a shock,damn rock jumped out in front of him.Followed him down the trail-he had to stop every k or so to rest,it fought him all the way!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to POWDERCHOWDER and Whole_control and they said the snow was pretty good but Whole_Control managed to bend an A-arm on hi RT1000. There was more carnage on the way down the trail but i will let him tell the story and if he does'nt then i will fill you all in.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I just talked to POWDERCHOWDER and Whole_control and they said the snow was pretty good but Whole_Control managed to bend an A-arm on hi RT1000. There was more carnage on the way down the trail but i will let him tell the story and if he does'nt then i will fill you all in.
Really lucky he wasn't hurt bad!!!Although I bet he had a hard time getting outta bed this morning!!

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the cabin at the top of Lucille is heated today. Also is the BBQ working. Thinking of having some
hot dogs up there today. Thanks

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like there is more rocks than snow, I'll keep doing a snow dance and hope the conditions get better in a couple of weeks.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the cabin at the top of Lucille is heated today. Also is the BBQ working. Thinking of having some
hot dogs up there today. Thanks

the cabins are not heated untill we can get a groomer up to the cabins, no propane for bbq as well. we usually don't get things fired up untill grooming starts.

Top Bottom