November Conditions

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess it would my turn to start this tread and dream...Give us some pics please.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been raining here all afternoon and it's changed to snow now. Must be getting it hardcore in Renshaw.:snow::snow: Snow dance; let's get it started up there.:firefire::firefire::firefire:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of us are usually on the hill by now. not this year, a bit skinny on snow as of now.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed up top again last night and the snow line came a fair ways down the mtn lastnight will post some pics as soon as the clouds lift enough to get a decent pic.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is as high as the clouds have lifted today. None of the trees that you can see that are now white were white yesterday at all. If the clouds lift higher i will post more pics. WOOOHOOOO BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_1979.jpg
    100_1979.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,358

woodym7

Reaction score
i know you guys will but make sure to let us know about the conditions i need to a break in so im ready whenever the hills are and really just looking for a safe trail ride to break in the new ride and introduce the wife to her new sled as well......thanks again guys for all the great posts and info :d:d:d:d:d

as well any ideas on a area are welcome as well tks so much

Top Bottom