November Conditions

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
lookin at commin up this weekend... any status?
0 degrees, sunny and no wind this morning. Rained heavily in town on Saturday Night/Sunday and it looks like there was more snow added up top. 24" reported up Belle on Saturday and only 8" up at km27 on Renshaw reported on Friday. Renshaw is definitely not ready. Forecast is for more precipitation this week, so stay tuned.

Barry and Rod will be back from the Saskatoon show tonight, so we may get some better reports and get some pictures in the next couple of days.

SkunkApe

Reaction score
Hey were comin down on friday and my skis are crossed......any and all updates would be fantastic......

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
The guys just got back from Saskatoon last night. They have to do some catching up on their real jobs, but are planning on going up the mountains probably Wednesday to check everything out and take some pictures. Snow line has come down quite a bit.

woodym7

Reaction score
y aplease let me know, thinking about coming up thrusday just to do a break in on a new one and check on a rebuilt one...thanks for all your posts and info greatly appreciated.

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
I can't believe these conditions. Starting to wonder if I should cancel our trip to mcbride nov 19th. Getting antsi with new sleds sitting in the trailer ready to go. Any news? Guess all I can do is the snow dance

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll let you know tomorrow, going up with Hotrod to do some work on the groomer and check the hot tub. We'll go to all the staging areas and take some pics. I wouldn't be getting to hot to go! Just not happening snow wise yet. Higgins.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone been up the renshaw way there was some people that headed out yesterday? can you drive up the road to the renshaw to get closer?
i have no problem using 4wd to get to sledding

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just arrived at Hots, seen a two place with a couple of XPs heading back East out of McBride. No access to Renshaw yet, don't get too hot and horny, -1 here and windy but they're calling for 2cm, we'll see if it's BS. Besides haven't got into full Snowdance mode yet! Just a couple of Ceasars to get us used to that hi-altitude air again!!

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just arrived at Hots, seen a two place with a couple of XPs heading back East out of McBride. No access to Renshaw yet, don't get too hot and horny, -1 here and windy but they're calling for 2cm, we'll see if it's BS. Besides haven't got into full Snowdance mode yet! Just a couple of Ceasars to get us used to that hi-altitude air again!!

Sounds good,did you happen to get any pics of the staging area?
Have you guys even had a chance to go take a peek?

Top Bottom