November Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still snowing up top and the ground is white in town finally. boys are headed up belle again today, no damage yesterday.

mxracer328

Reaction score
Prob Belle as I don't think my sliders could make it through the Renshaw ride in.

if me and my buddy go i think were goin there too, but we have never been there. do you got directions to the parking lot from mcbride?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if me and my buddy go i think were goin there too, but we have never been there. do you got directions to the parking lot from mcbride?

7 km before you get to Mcbride watch for the sled on a blue sign turn right, go 5 km to parking lot. when you turn right off highway cedar 3 turn off is on your left.
looks like we are riding Renshaw on Sat. if the weather holds.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 km before you get to Mcbride watch for the sled on a blue sign turn right, go 5 km to parking lot. when you turn right off highway cedar 3 turn off is on your left.
looks like we are riding Renshaw on Sat. if the weather holds.

You riding with Tanner or a different crew?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you still need some directions and you come right into mcbride stop in at the shop and i can explain it easily for yah. Our shop is a block up main street.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres the pic ya wanted. Belle was a blast today. trail was great all the way up and lots of snow. still need a tad more.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 969
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 967
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 967
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 977

woodym7

Reaction score
so a bit more snow as in .... so you dont hit sheet or ????? just more wanna come up and break in new sled this weekend but dont wanna aleave a arms and such laying around...where should i go wanna actually try to break it in properly for once so no full throttle but still want to have a wee bit of fun, climbing isnt necessary yet.......

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so a bit more snow as in .... so you dont hit sheet or ????? just more wanna come up and break in new sled this weekend but dont wanna aleave a arms and such laying around...where should i go wanna actually try to break it in properly for once so no full throttle but still want to have a wee bit of fun, climbing isnt necessary yet.......

well the snow has literally no base its all powder so you have to be alittle heavy on the throttle. but we were able to play around in the medows without rock worries but hills even the one right beside the cabin isnt bad just watch for landmines..

sask-doo

Reaction score
just got into town tonight. Looks like were riding belle tomorrow. Got cameras so we should have lots of pics. Will post tomorrow night. Looking forward to what this area has to offer.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got into town tonight. Looks like were riding belle tomorrow. Got cameras so we should have lots of pics. Will post tomorrow night. Looking forward to what this area has to offer.

did you guys go through lloydminster yesterday with a deck and trailer and all summits? If so i was giving you the rock and roll horns and swearing at you at the same time cuz i'm jealous.:d

Top Bottom