November 9th sled trip

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Revy on the morning of the 9th coming back sunday, anyone else interested? May have room for a couple more! May be fun just getting in there we will see!.......Yaaahoooo:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heading to Revy on the morning of the 9th coming back sunday, anyone else interested? May have room for a couple more! May be fun just getting in there we will see!.......Yaaahoooo:D

ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE GOIN' SLEDDIN' ON "NOVEMBER 9TH"??? I KNOW YOU COULD PROBABLY ASK POWDER PUFF ON THE SITE HERE AND SHE WOULD GIVE YOU THE LOWDOWN BEFORE YOU HEAD...... IF ITS GOOD, I'D BE GAME(GONNA BE IN MEXICO FIRST TWO WEEKS OF DECEMBER:( SO I'LL HAVE TO MISS THE EARLY DECEMBER TRIP TO MCBRIDE), BUT I BET WON'T BE OKAY TILL 3RD WEEK IN NOVEMBER??? MAYBE AN EARLY TRIP IS IN THE BOOKS!!??
BUGS?? ARE WE GONNA HAVE YOUR SLED READY???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Gawd No...well maybe, I just have to make a few "Parts' decisions. Not sure I want to go that early, experience has shown it often causes many broken parts.
My 2 cents worth.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE GOIN' SLEDDIN' ON "NOVEMBER 9TH"??? I KNOW YOU COULD PROBABLY ASK POWDER PUFF ON THE SITE HERE AND SHE WOULD GIVE YOU THE LOWDOWN BEFORE YOU HEAD...... IF ITS GOOD, I'D BE GAME(GONNA BE IN MEXICO FIRST TWO WEEKS OF DECEMBER:( SO I'LL HAVE TO MISS THE EARLY DECEMBER TRIP TO MCBRIDE), BUT I BET WON'T BE OKAY TILL 3RD WEEK IN NOVEMBER??? MAYBE AN EARLY TRIP IS IN THE BOOKS!!??
BUGS?? ARE WE GONNA HAVE YOUR SLED READY???

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep a few guys I ride with are going to have there new Xp's so they want to go try them out then. It maybe to soon depending on snow fall, but as it stand right now its a go. I may have to break trail with the RX1(dozer) take out all the rock and stumps before the rest of you come through!...lol

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yep a few guys I ride with are going to have there new Xp's so they want to go try them out then. It maybe to soon depending on snow fall, but as it stand right now its a go. I may have to break trail with the RX1(dozer) take out all the rock and stumps before the rest of you come through!...lol

HEY NOS... I COULD DRIVE MY 1TON(RT1000) BESIDE YOUR DOZER AND WE'D BE ABLE TO CLEAR HALF THE HILL FOR THESE LITEWEIGHTS EH??? LOL
BUGS: WE WOULD HAVE TO SEE WHERE THE HOLES WOULD LINE UP,,,,, BUT THAT WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO.... WHERE'D YOU FIND THEM??? E-BAY?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY NOS... I COULD DRIVE MY 1TON(RT1000) BESIDE YOUR DOZER AND WE'D BE ABLE TO CLEAR HALF THE HILL FOR THESE LITEWEIGHTS EH??? LOL
BUGS: WE WOULD HAVE TO SEE WHERE THE HOLES WOULD LINE UP,,,,, BUT THAT WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO.... WHERE'D YOU FIND THEM??? E-BAY?

yeah thats right who needs a groomer anyways...lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Have found a 159 Doo skid and have a line on a brand new 159 track. It's a fair bit of coin when you consider the age of the old girl. I also need a new digitron before I can hit the trails. Otherwise it's all cosmetics - Hood, Seat etc.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Have found a 159 Doo skid and have a line on a brand new 159 track. It's a fair bit of coin when you consider the age of the old girl. I also need a new digitron before I can hit the trails. Otherwise it's all cosmetics - Hood, Seat etc.

LET'S GITR'DONE.... PULL THE SLED INTO THE GARAGE, AND WE CAN DOO IT.... THERE'S YOUR DOO, OLD MAN!!! YOU'LL BE DRIVING A POODOO

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I was planning for an early ride,I hope you still have a sled when you get home.Dont forget your camera!
catmando!

Top Bottom