Not bad, you think it'll buff out with some wax.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's got all new front wheel drive, and turns right better than anything outthere.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 393

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like your quad found something solid.

On the plus side, parallel park should be a tad easier!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Articulated steering!!!

Dang man that sucks! what happened?

That was my mistake on the spring Rocky to Nordegg rail ride, ya it hit hard many times flipping & bouncing around, sort of like my poor old body (but at least i'm slowly healing up).
So now i can start thinking about getting it fixed up as well.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ACTUALLY......you might want to contact the manufactur, you might be on the right path to a new design plan!:d:beer::d:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hadster, you did a number on your quad. Lucky your OK. Looks like there is a fair amount of damage. That would be a fun one to repair, would be pricy. Probably more to repair than the value, hopefully you had it insured for collision. You just got that season at the Jamboree didn't you?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hadster, you did a number on your quad. Lucky your OK. Looks like there is a fair amount of damage. That would be a fun one to repair, would be pricy. Probably more to repair than the value, hopefully you had it insured for collision. You just got that season at the Jamboree didn't you?

Yep a good number on the old girl (she'll be a year old in about a month or so). I got lucky and only busted my collar bone & and 4 ribs & and lots of bruising).
I've got over $20,000 into it so i pretty much have to fix it (of course i have all the insurance ECXEPT collision), it'll only take cash to fix it.
Looks to me like a frame,steering post & handlebars, driveshaft,assorted plastics & a waxy job.:d
Should be ready for the jamborree, maybe sooner (not sure if i'll be fully healed by then, but here's to hoping).

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing Can Ams are so cheap. You can just go buy a couple more on your way to the jamboree.

My buddy did a job on my old kawi similar to that. Needless to say, he owns it now and I kept some accessories for the aggravation. Next time get your buddy to flip it. Or better yet, get you buddy really drunk before you show him the damage, and then convince him he did it.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see your healing up Hadster. It's almost just worth buying a new one and transfering all your mods to it and using this one for parts. Plus side is you would not have to buy parts for along time. Hopefully you are ready to go for the jamborree

Top Bottom