New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah we really like it here in Mcbride!!!! I ll be the front person in the shop!

She will be a very valuable asset to me at the shop as i've been workin at teaching some stuff that she didn't know and it'll good.. She is very cheerful and helpful.. Also we will have pop, water, fresh sandwiches, and possibly muffins and cookies for sale at the shop as well for those guys looking for lunch stuff to take up the hill.... we will laso have other members from quadsters family in and around the shop helping out, and they will be a large help aswell...

Quadster

Reaction score
Also just a note to let you guys know that there is a spa in town now just in case you would like to bring your wives along, even if they dont want to go sledding or they only want to go for a day.... There is also a massage place in town now aswell.. Juast thought i'd let people know about a couple of the new things available in our nice little town of mcbride..

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Also just a note to let you guys know that there is a spa in town now just in case you would like to bring your wives along, even if they dont want to go sledding or they only want to go for a day.... There is also a massage place in town now aswell.. Juast thought i'd let people know about a couple of the new things available in our nice little town of mcbride..

I know where my wife will be :rolleyes:

Quadster

Reaction score
She will be a very valuable asset to me at the shop as i've been workin at teaching some stuff that she didn't know and it'll good.. She is very cheerful and helpful.. Also we will have pop, water, fresh sandwiches, and possibly muffins and cookies for sale at the shop as well for those guys looking for lunch stuff to take up the hill.... we will laso have other members from quadsters family in and around the shop helping out, and they will be a large help aswell...

thanks honey!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are some updated pics of the shop and also a breif view i got of the mtn's this mornin.

Attachments

• 100_0825.jpg
    100_0825.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0822.jpg
    100_0822.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0823.jpg
    100_0823.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_0824.jpg
    100_0824.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 62

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good Glen and crew, I really like that snow on the mountain, lol
congrats that would be a fun adventure,

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a pic of first winter storm of the year for us.. This pic is after it had only been snowing for about 1/2hr.. The flakes have gotten alot bigger since i took pic and is snowing harder as well.. Once it's all done i'll post more pics..

Attachments

• 100_0837.jpg
    100_0837.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 57

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides all the sled stuff at the shop, we are also selling tools and power equip like generators.. We currrently have 2 diesel generators in stock.. They will be sale priced for the grand opening on the weekend..

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Glen I should be out that way in a week or 2 see ya then!!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank the s&m guys that were in town for stoppin in and checkin out the new shop on our grand opening day today.. It went really well as we had a really good turn out.. Also was great to see alot of the local people comin in and checkin out the place..

Top Bottom