New cat chassis coming

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tons and tons of sleds east of us. I'd assume a way bigger market than the mountains. 144 and 153 is perfect for deep meadows and the "mountains" in Quebec and states below

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 million to one. not many 600 summits go out the door around here. Especially since the pricing isnt much different it doesnt make much sense to buy one.

just goes to show how out of touch arctic cat is with its mountain customers. Literally no one wants that sled.

For new ones absolutely, but used is a different story. When I sold the wife's 600 I had calls from all over looking to buy it, I probably could have a sold a dozen the first week. Lot's of people looking for their wives or teenage kids.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For new ones absolutely, but used is a different story. When I sold the wife's 600 I had calls from all over looking to buy it, I probably could have a sold a dozen the first week. Lot's of people looking for their wives or teenage kids.
Yes for a reasonably priced 600 there is demand. This sled will be $19000.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a bit to find an Axys chassis 600 for my 12 year old.

But wasn’t gonna pay 19G for new kinda pricing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• BC8BFE9D-A12D-49D1-9EC4-A171077562CF.jpeg
    BC8BFE9D-A12D-49D1-9EC4-A171077562CF.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 140

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the hype put into this thing and Cat calling out the haters prior to the official release, they sure dropped the ball on this one IMO. The first all new chassis they've had in years and they don't put an 800/850 or turbo variant in it. But hold on guys, the big bore is coming! Kinda like Jason Kenney begging and pleading last year at press conferences, "I know this is tough but we just need a couple more weeks, months, years and we can go back to normal..."

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks a lot like the Axys which is a good thing imo as I think the Polaris chassis is better than the Doo. Too bad Cat forgot to put anything under the hood though.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the hype put into this thing and Cat calling out the haters prior to the official release, they sure dropped the ball on this one IMO. The first all new chassis they've had in years and they don't put an 800/850 or turbo variant in it. But hold on guys, the big bore is coming! Kinda like Jason Kenney begging and pleading last year at press conferences, "I know this is tough but we just need a couple more weeks, months, years and we can go back to normal..."

thats what i was thinking, from their social media post your speaking of i was expecting WAY more by the way they were pumping themselves up. Which means they think they did a good job. The chassis looks good dont get me wrong i think it has potential, But polaris and skidoo both dropped big HP turbos in new chassis's in the same year. You want to stay in the game you cant put a 600 in it and say there will be an 800 in a few years when your already 10 years behind. If your buying a cat now a days its because you just love CAT lol, no other reason.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This chassis is about 5 years to late. Cat is playing catch up now and doing a poor job at it. I read somewhere that the sled at haydays didn't have an engine in it and they wouldn't open the panels. LOL.

Top Bottom