Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d62c0e5f90e5fedcb3eec7105c225ab8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like some big changes coming, sure lack the hype of advertising it though.

Reactions: RXN

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would suspect that the VP of product development will be out of a job. How on earth would your be excited to launch a product like this with the current offerings from Polaris and Skidoo. Your up against 180hp up 10,000 feet and you offer 120hp at sea level. Their understanding of the current market is completely delusional. Must be a Liberal running this company. All you could hear was crickets during the reveal at haydays. Well, Lets see if 2025 will be the year that they will make a competitive sled with the 2022 offering from polaris and skidoo.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said at the release on the live reveal, that they are not done releasing the lineup, I feel there will be a larger engine released.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said at the release on the live reveal, that they are not done releasing the lineup, I feel there will be a larger engine released.

Did anyone get to watch the live reveal online somewhere? I was under the assumption that it was going to be live online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Does anyone really think they can possibly bring something competitive to mountain class.

Top Bottom