New cat chassis coming

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat has the worse boards in the industry hands down....

At this point I think its just turned into a joke, seeing how long they can keep using those boards. Or they stamped out way to many and didn't sell enough sleds and felt like they needed to use them before releasing a new running board.

And they wanted to wait to release a new platform with their new updated running boards. Its all starting to make sense now.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point I think its just turned into a joke, seeing how long they can keep using those boards. Or they stamped out way to many and didn't sell enough sleds and felt like they needed to use them before releasing a new running board.

And they wanted to wait to release a new platform with their new updated running boards. Its all starting to make sense now.
Never had the factory boards plug with snow on my 19 Alpha.
Cut them off and put the aftermarket ones on before I ever rode the sled.
The Cat aftermarket should be stock, better be on the new chassis.
Very Polarisy looking and work great.
Hopefully there is a substantial HP boost coming also..........

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets just hope they deliver a rocket ship pushing 200hp, rigid chassis, gauge that connects and is equal to or better than the new Polaris gauge, around 500lbs, great shocks, great 2.5 and 3.0 track options, magneto style starter, short tapered tunnel, and of course a cup/can holder built into the gas cap, for around $20,000cnd with 3 years warrantee. BOOM!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets just hope they deliver a rocket ship pushing 200hp, rigid chassis, gauge that connects and is equal to or better than the new Polaris gauge, around 500lbs, great shocks, great 2.5 and 3.0 track options, magneto style starter, short tapered tunnel, and of course a cup/can holder built into the gas cap, for around $20,000cnd with 3 years warrantee. BOOM!

Bahhahahaha… right… settle down there big guy.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad they don't have much of a dealer network left to support owning one of these. It's the main reason I jumped ship after riding cat literally my whole life. Break something in Revy or Vale, good luck finding parts. Break something on your doo, you can probably get it back together that night.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Repost here for us internet challenged....
Screenshot_20220720-093251_Facebook.jpg

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting closer to my annual disappointment. I think this one’s gonna sting a little extra because of all the hype. Hopefully I’m wrong…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom