New boobs or new sled?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barebacker, you can afford both boobs and a sled don't be so cheap you are never going to spend what you have now..

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Funniest thread I've read yet... Randy has the same dilemma. He keeps putting the money into the sleds.
Hmmm...what does this mean? Based on the eleven pages of posts that I have just read I am not so sure...

Is it that I appear secure with my lack of boobs?
Is it that he's being considerate as he realizes they'll just get in the way while riding?
Maybe he's really a butt guy and the boobs just aren't that important?
Maybe its cause he knows all his friends will want to test out his new purchase?
Maybe he just likes sledding more? Wait....don't answer that question! :biglaugh: I already know the answer to that question. ;)

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

I must admit, this is a tough decision....................

I would say sled! Your going to look ridicules with big fake tatas! If anything get them for your wife !

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funniest thread I've read yet... Randy has the same dilemma. He keeps putting the money into the sleds.
Hmmm...what does this mean? Based on the eleven pages of posts that I have just read I am not so sure...

Is it that I appear secure with my lack of boobs?
Is it that he's being considerate as he realizes they'll just get in the way while riding?
Maybe he's really a butt guy and the boobs just aren't that important?
Maybe its cause he knows all his friends will want to test out his new purchase?
Maybe he just likes sledding more? Wait....don't answer that question! :biglaugh: I already know the answer to that question. ;)

Just think at the attention you would get in the classrooms. NOBODY would be sleepy.

Haha Just kidding Lori

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Just think at the attention you would get in the classrooms. NOBODY would be sleepy.

Haha Just kidding Lori

I do notice that the Amsoil girls get more attention at the tradeshows than I do. Here I just thought it was the sequined shirts!? ;)

Maybe I'd better do the math...maybe I should pull Zacs marketing money out of print advertising and put it into boobs. And a sequined shirt of course.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Should be able to write that off as advertising???
I do notice that the Amsoil girls get more attention at the tradeshows than I do. Here I just thought it was the sequined shirts!? ;)

Maybe I'd better do the math...maybe I should pull Zacs marketing money out of print advertising and put it into boobs. And a sequined shirt of course.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

money on boobs is never wasted. Never...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have to ask this question for real advice you must be queer! Hell id go without a sled if I could have any set of titties I wanted to play with at free will all winter!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Think how much more attention you would get without the sequined shirt. jmho

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to say this is a very entertaining thread.......

But I have had both...... Boobs and sled and just got to say they both cost me a pile of money and maintenance, but was very happy with both,,,,,, now I have my sled.... Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

summitstef

Reaction score
Down an ole dirt road in a town you wouldn't know
Its like the reply I got from my Grandfather when I bought my first truck: " If it has a pu$$y or pistons, its gonna give you a headache in the end".. he forgot to mention the empty wallet too...so I guess your f'ed either way however, I guess rebuild on the top end of a new sled a few years down the road is a hell of a lot less than a possible spilt from the wiff down the road.. just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what they say Lori! You have to spend money to make money! Just put it in the books as advertising! Im sure your accountant would be alright with that!!:giterdone:
lol ..whatever it takes to get the seats filled I guess! Better invest in an 'abs of steel' workout DVD first! Wait...maybe the boob doctor can fix that at the same time! Wow, this idea is getting better and better. :D

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Greg I have your parts haven't heard from you, going for boobs I guess. Looks like I may have 2-1.3 gal cans[black] and low pro bag for sale tomorrow and 2 sets of polaris rail kits. No Polaris rail kits left. Call me 250-304 7920 p.s. not responding to p.m.'s thx wayne

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
You know what they say Lori! You have to spend money to make money! Just put it in the books as advertising! Im sure your accountant would be alright with that!!:giterdone:

Wait! Craig just emailed me this photo. Abs of steel. No surgery required!

772.jpg

Top Bottom