New boobs or new sled?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

I must admit, this is a tough decision....................

barefooter started this and not one more reply .
I think he is sitting back taking this all in with a big grin😃😃

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

I must admit, this is a tough decision....................

Come on Buddy you know the answer....... One of the horses has to go! Boobies and Sled it is the only solution!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or Ironic if you knew all the trouble fake tits have got me into..... Lets just say I'll take the sled....

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See this is where girls have an advantage.. Dude wants to enhance an area of the anatomy lacking on his woman.. so decides to buy boobs... HUGE investment of money.. that you may or may not ever see a return on.

Girl sees an area of the anatomy lacking on her dude... spends $3.99 on a package of double A batteries and then goes out and buys a sled.

Happy Happy Happy!!
!
If it takes double A batteries and is an improvement he must be the male equivalent of the self described MOMMA. js lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it takes double A batteries and is an improvement he must be the male equivalent of the self described MOMMA. js lol

I just can't help but love you my friend!! cheers to a new shred year!!! :D :D :D happy to be back in our neck of the woods!

PS We'll meet you in Heaven. I've never been.. but I can get there from my doorstep!!! I never really did ride that side of our hood.. but it's on now!!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch mybudd
Ouch!!! My buddies daughter just bought a set 8k.They ride high at first and require maintainance.Buy the sled

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
barefooter started this and not one more reply .
I think he is sitting back taking this all in with a big grin

Oh ya. I thought maybe one or two replies............ LMAO

So I have decided there is only one correct course of action in this situation. Paying cash for the sled, and financing the boobs!!

God bless America, where you can finance bolt-ons at prime plus 1%.........................

Greg

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup defo both FTW!!!! Cant go wrong with either or, PLUS they LOVE to show off them new additions after so we all WIN hahahahaha

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will throw in my two bits. Only you know how your marriage is. Boobs do not lead to divorce if you're both in love. If not, chances are the boobs aren't going to determine your destiny. My wife got them 4 or 5 years ago. There are many sizes and shapes and placement techniques. Hers are under muscle and look more natural. Her doc did an awesome job. Believe it or not, a lot are horrible with one nipple pointing west and one north. I have a number if you need it. He is a facial reconstruction surgeon as well. My wife used to have big ta ta's when young. Lost some. Started having kids. Got freakin huge. Then after 10 years they started to fade away to itty bitties. I'm glad she didn't need a lift because that adds to the cost. My wife's nipples weren't affected sensitivity wise after the procedure. I play with them whenever I want... and I mean whenever. They add to your sex life. I didn't think that was possible. :p Freakin Nympho. But you'd be surprised what a set of nice boobs does for a woman when dressed. Much more confident and makes her feel better about herself inside. Doc told us once we were down to two choices of size, to choose the slightly bigger one because 70% of his patients come back for their check ups and wish they would have gone a little bigger.
9eru6a2e.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not Anti boob job completely. My super close friend had a double masectomy and she is getting new boobies! this is truly a celebration moment for her, and all of us cheering her on.
I just so believe in self worth, and a positive body image coming from inside... Beauty is Mind body and soul..

K this Hippie love moment was brought to you by the 2 stroke hippie aka me...

craptabulous

Reaction score
One is fun to play with , the other to look at, trust me ( rocks) as i understand it they both eventually need a rebuild , there is an expirey date on them

Top Bottom