New boobs or new sled?

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

I must admit, this is a tough decision....................

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title tells all.....

So when your wife tells you what a new set of bolt-ons are going to cost, and you only have a certain amount in your "toys" account for the rest of the year...........

New sled or new boobs?

Depends on the condition of the your current sled and the condition of said boobs.

If you send me close up photos i should be better able to determine the condition and then can assist in your decision.

TB

motorheadracing

Reaction score
Title tells all.....

New sled or new boobs?

It really boils down to what your old sled is? And typically with either addition your friends end up playing with both...

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is going to be a tough decision for sure. New sled is great but can only be used for a certain amount of time in the year, new bolt-ons can be used year around though. It's the gift that just keeps on giving!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sure you wont mind when your friends look at or even try out the new sled boobs on the other hand you might get a little upset when some one tries them out !!!
sled seems like a lot less headaches
Just sayin

SRT

Reaction score
Title tells all.....

New sled or new boobs?

I wish I had your problems😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled no question. My buddy had that decision - Turbo or Boobs - He went Boobs - got verry little personnel use and now getting an expensive divorce :rolleyes:

hivoltagesledhead

Reaction score
My wife had new boobs many years ago and now her nipples are super sensitive.....don't get to play with them much....sled for sure !!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did she tell you boobs also require Rebuilds just as sleds. 5-8 yrs and they need to go back to the shop.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boob job+gym=divorce....sled for sure

Top Bottom