Neil Young Tour

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get all the free tickets I want..... A native friend of mine gets them for nothing. The Feds pay for his concert tickets, as luck would have he can't go to any of the concerts at all...
He is tied up with protests all summer against unfair federal treatment of first nations.......

Last edited:

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a huge Neil Young fan for 30 years. Got the albums, bought the books and DVD's but his very public stand on the oil business in northern Alberta has dropped him a few notches down on the legends list.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he's gonna tour Alberta he better do it by horse and buggy.

I hope his tour bus breaks down on the side of the road some place with no cell service.

No kidding. Would be great if there was a diesel shortage when he is on tour. I wonder if he would lobby the government to get busy and build more refineries so he can fill up his bus and get to the next protest on time.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen him twice, awesome live show. Second time he kept talking about his electric car (1959 Mercury) that was custom built for him. I wanted to yell "SNORE" at him cause it got old fast.

Love his tunes, don't particularily agree with his new agenda. Just like so many other celebs he doesn't do his own homework and just parrots what he's heard.

Neil, I love ya man, but please go back to singing about true social injustice and war and drugs and keep on rockin' in the "free" world.

GT500john

Reaction score
What a guy. Music must not be selling. Nothing better to do. Go back home and smoke another joint Neil. The oilsands are what keeps this country rolling

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get all the free tickets I want..... A native friend of mine gets them for nothing. The Feds pay for his concert tickets, as luck would have he can't go to any of the concerts at all...
He is tied up with protests all summer against unfair federal treatment of first nations.......

We were pretty sure he wasn't tied up due to his work schedual..

Last edited:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is, he doesn't give a rats ass what you or any other nay sayers think. LOL!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know where he gets his information. We live in a world where nobody is unbiased and most people have a vested interest in one side or the other. I like his music and have learned to play a few of his songs but stuff like this pisses me off.

Top Bottom