need help with buying a sled

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think u should become a doodette ! but yer boss might not like that lol

Don't even joke about that. It is kind of funny. Bret Rasmussen phoned me at the store a couple of days ago. Just kind of a touch base thing. Immediately 3 of my bosses asked, "is he trying to get you to switch teams?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO I said....

I am dedicated to Main Jet and Cat Poo.... and love my Poo with all my heart. lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Jerome just a question but have you talked to terry at t&t to see what pricing he could give you?

And I don't know my ins is like 380 a year on my sled and I don't know if heli is included but info know on my boat insurance if it sinks it's up to them to retrieve it

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do believe that is where he is buying the m8 from already, just read back a bit its there

Jerome just a question but have you talked to terry at t&t to see what pricing he could give you?

And I don't know my ins is like 380 a year on my sled and I don't know if heli is included but info know on my boat insurance if it sinks it's up to them to retrieve it

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
the 0% financing on the m8 really has me excited about it i went to the skidoo dealer today to be fair to the doo-laid junkys and i was ready to sign papers for the 2012 summit(because there is absolutly no difference between the 2012 and the 2013) till he told me 4% for 3 years and 5% for 5years and thats only if i quailfied for the premium level financing

the cool thing about the 0% financing at ASE is its a line of credit so in 3 years when my sled is paid off i can go back to ase and buy another "new old stock" for michelle with the same line of credit.

one more question should i get full colision insurance?? full insurance for this sled is 1400 per year 1150 of that is colision alown

that shinny thing is gonna be my tunnel after its pollished:d

Pretty sure he says ase right there

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Don't even joke about that. It is kind of funny. Bret Rasmussen phoned me at the store a couple of days ago. Just kind of a touch base thing. Immediately 3 of my bosses asked, "is he trying to get you to switch teams?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO I said....

I am dedicated to Main Jet and Cat Poo.... and love my Poo with all my heart. lol

You shouldn't speak that way of the brand you sell! bazinga.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't speak that way of the brand you sell! bazinga.

Said with love... It's funny... you guys will never ever forget what I sell.. If someone says.. hey what does Main Jet sell.. You'll immediately remember "Cat Poo" and thing.. Oh ya.. I know this..
Arctic Cat
and
Polaris...

:yahoo:
:headbanger:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wawanesa is the ones that quoted me 1400 per year for the 2011 m8 what the hell, who did i piss out to get such a high quote

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
are you adding it to an existing policy? is it possible they made a mistake and quoted maybe it tagged on with your truck or something? i was paying around 1500 a year when i had my truck and sled together.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
k so i cant say this 100% for sure but i asked a couple people i know in the insurance world, and it is possible under some policies should you hit an object, have a fire, or something else besides just a regular mechanical failure. your insurance may cover the chopper ride out. as i said before with boats if you sink, the insurance is responsible for the recovery, so this should be the same with a sled policy, anything that happend that insurance would cover the damages they should also be doing the recovery under that policy.

dont take this to the bank as most i talked ot said there are some grey area's but it may be worth asking your broker and maybe saving yourself some $ down the road

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you adding it to an existing policy? is it possible they made a mistake and quoted maybe it tagged on with your truck or something? i was paying around 1500 a year when i had my truck and sled together.

no my total policy with wawanesa with everything i own including the house is about 3000 per year

Top Bottom