NDP leader Steps down.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does genesse still operate? Haven’t been by it for years, but the last couple times it looked like a ghost town
I was told that plant was the most efficient coal plant in North America. When it switched over it was only 0.01% cleaner. I have no way of confirming if this is true , my son’s barber said his son worked there when it was coal fired. He’s the one that said they had enough coal for 1200 years. Unbelievable the damage the NDP did to Alberta.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bittersweet.

Glad to see her go, but certainly concerned for which extreme left wing wachadoodle will replace her.

The more left wing whackfawkanoodle the new leader is, the better off we will be. Alberta NDP has always been an impure version of the utterly insane federal party, just enough so to get some votes. If they go full leftard, they’ll be wiped off the political landscape in ‘Berta. 😁

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that plant was the most efficient coal plant in North America. When it switched over it was only 0.01% cleaner. I have no way of confirming if this is true , my son’s barber said his son worked there when it was coal fired. He’s the one that said they had enough coal for 1200 years. Unbelievable the damage the NDP did to Alberta.

Stephan Harper mandate the coal phaseout by 2030 back in 2012.

Notley pushed the timeline up, but the end result still would have been the same.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it’s got two boilers on coal still and 1 with coal and gas mixed.
View attachment 278255
Thats interesting would like to confirm if anyone is in the know? Gas/Coal fired makes sense to me as you could tweak combustion for sure. Haven't seen many trucks rolling when Idrive by but there is a shiny new pipeline riser sitting proud near the highway.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stephan Harper mandate the coal phaseout by 2030 back in 2012.

Notley pushed the timeline up, but the end result still would have been the same.
True but the consequence of that cost the taxpayer plenty.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who ever gets in will not be loved as Rachel was.
She was the ndp in Alberta
Her stepping down tells me one of two things.
She is either sick (physical ) or She sees that Danielle is doing a good jobs and has no hope of ever getting in as premier again.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoffman for me
pig2.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is either sick (physical ) or She sees that Danielle is doing a good jobs and has no hope of ever getting in as premier again.
They said on Tv tonite that Notley was far more popular than her party was.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure! but i do know, the sight of the wrinkled witch of the west makes me physically sick! and Danniel Smith is Dooing a good job! (y)

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or she's is going to enter federal politics. Politics are in her blood. i don't think she's done quite yet.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda thought she was sick in the head

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all that information on the stupid ndp idiots people in Edmonton and Calgary still voted for them and their wonderful mayors this province still has a long way to go but we do have the best premier in canada to make it great again
You sure as hell do have the best premier this whole country has seen in a long time, TRADESIES????

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or she's is going to enter federal politics. Politics are in her blood. i don't think she's done quite yet.

I thought the same, but she has stated she has no interest in running for Federal Politics.

IMO she'd be a better Federal leader than both Trudeau and Jagmeet, but that's a pretty low bar to surpass.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the same, but she has stated she has no interest in running for Federal Politics.

IMO she'd be a better Federal leader than both Trudeau and Jagmeet, but that's a pretty low bar to surpass.
They all say that...until the opportunity arises.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe shes going to be in the UN, higher up in the NWO pecking order

Top Bottom