NDP leader Steps down.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I seen this in that National Post writeup. Yikes now I wouldn't brag about anything with that record.

National Post: When Notley came to power in May 2015, Alberta’s debt was $11.9 billion. The debt grew to $85.9 billion by the time the NDP were voted out of office, after just one term

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4342.jpeg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or she's is going to enter federal politics. Politics are in her blood. i don't think she's done quite yet.
There’s stuff in her blood alright… hopefully that’s why she’s stepping down.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse….Cant wait to see hun roll his eyes at all us sewer rats

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I unfortunately can see Numnuts getting in. He was in Nutley's good books, he's gay and I think he still lives in his parents basement..... He was leader of Calgree for 10 years. I think he would be better than Nutley, but they will go full woke!!!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately can see Numnuts getting in. He was in Nutley's good books, he's gay and I think he still lives in his parents basement..... He was leader of Calgree for 10 years. I think he would be better than Nutley, but they will go full woke!!!

I agree and disagree, I think you're right and he'll get in. He's got the name recognition that no other candidate has. Not many people in this province don't know who Nenshi is.

I disagree that he'll be better than Notley though. As much as I don't like her, I think she's the closest thing to a moderate in that party, and I believe most of her beliefs come from a genuine place. But now they're going full woke regardless of who gets picked, just a matter if they are doing 80 or 150 before they drive off that cliff.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
He didn't even have an NDP membership till as of the other day, he had to ask to get in prior to announcing that he was running.

From the Calgary Harold

And he said the NDP’s constitution includes an exemption for non-party members, allowing them to run for its leadership — a race that officially kicks off Monday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like next election may be tougher than expected. This morning one of the candidates running for Notleys job dropped out and is going to support Nenshi. She said he has more than doubled the parties membership in just one week. That’s concerning to me.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like next election may be tougher than expected. This morning one of the candidates running for Notleys job dropped out and is going to support Nenshi. She said he has more than doubled the parties membership in just one week. That’s concerning to me.
Thats because people like me bought a membership so we can vote against him. ;)

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats because people like me bought a membership so we can vote against him. ;)

I bought mine tonight as well, makes me cringe to donate to the party, but it might be a good investment in the future. If enough of us sign up for memberships we could possibly sway this race to anyone but Nenshi.

Top Bottom