Mexico Violence

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My business partner has had houses down in PV for the last 11 years or so. They love it down there, and spend a good 25% of their time there, including most if the COVID lockdown.

Says it's pretty normal down there at the moment

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No violence ever happens in the USA though. Except that time my friends were in Vegas when 50 people were shot at a concert with machince guns or the time BLM burnt down 11 cities... Or the daily gang shootings in Chicago.... Or that one time on 9/11.....

Ever see travel advisories for the US? That place is fuct...

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
I guess the only consolation if you are killed in the US Dan is at least someone will investigate the murder and maybe show some interest in finding your murderer.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the only consolation if you are killed in the US Dan is at least someone will investigate the murder and maybe show some interest in finding your murderer.

That is a big maybe, but wont feel any better when you are dead. Lol

No matter what you want to do there will be risks in life.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys ever been to battleford? Trying going to the 7eleven after dark if u want some culture lol

Or go hang out on 20th street in Saskatoon after dark, take a walk by yourself and see how safe you are from the “indigenous “ folk. Used to walk home after work back in the late nineties early 2000’s when I was a teenager from the McDonald’s on 22nd. Got robbed a lot, and smashed a lot of natives faces with a skateboard. I’ll take scary Mexico over that ch!t any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went there(Jaco) last winter Really Nice but expensive in my opinion. Argentina is nicere and food and drink is cheap.
Argentina is amazing! I’ve been lucky to travel all over South America. I highly recommend Columbia/ Ecuador/ Bolivia and Peru. They are all safe as long as you use common sense…

For you peeps that want to go to Mexico go to Cabo on the Baja Peninsula. It’s relatively safe there but yeah Mexico is not cheap anymore…

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Mexico is the garbage dump of the earth, people only go there cuz it’s warm and cheap but after seeing 4 people get murdered right in front of me, I can never go back. You can say all you want about violence but there is no where that has the cartel dynamic like Mexico, there is no safe place there and if you think so you are a fool, cartel own everyone, have all the power and control everything, do your research google the amount of deaths there, it’s astounding and I have not even gotten into the kidnapping and sex trade, thousands of cute young ladies go missing every year, I am happy to get out with my life and my family still has fear whenever we talk about Mexico, I will be happy to see them self destruct.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in the late eighties we were on a cruise to Mexico and was told to stay in the main area's and do not go off the beaten path. And to go in groups.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother did the 500 with some friends on dirt bikes, said it was insane! I’ve always wanted to but could never get my buddys to nut up and go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its something i want to do before my time here is over.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had won a free trip to Cancun on a radio station contest. A week before we were to leave there was the same travel warning. We decided to pull the pin. The day our flight would have landed 13 people were shot on the streets in Cancun. So you never know, our odds were low to be shot but in the end glad we changed plans and went to Costa Rica out of pocket.
And this also. The resort they were going to send us too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom