Mexico Violence

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cartels are going crazy right now over the arrest of a drug cartel leader. Passenger planes being shot up on the runway, doctors being kidnapped, resorts being shut down and tourists being told to hunker down in their hotels. Crazy!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in Mexico recently. Wouldn't go back. have traveled both Central and South America for pleasure and work and gotta say in comparison Mexico is a real craphole. Totaly geared to rip off the gringos and then the drug cartels bring another level of danger. lol

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s only certain areas that are bad cartel areas typically.

They arrested Chapo’s son ahead of Biden coming there and his cartel is going wild.

I believe Cancun and areas down south are ok.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went there(Jaco) last winter Really Nice but expensive in my opinion. Argentina is nicere and food and drink is cheap.
Is Argentina pretty safe? Wife and I are looking to get away somewhere once the coast is clear

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went there(Jaco) last winter Really Nice but expensive in my opinion. Argentina is nicere and food and drink is cheap.
Travel adviserys for there as well Bert for civil unrest I believe

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was warm and by the ocean id give it a go right about now...

Pretty sure places in the Caribbean like Antigua are not requiring vax to enter.

It's pretty expensive, but a nice place to hang out on the beach for a week or 2.

Only bad part is most flights route you through the disorganized mess that is Toronto Pearson Airport.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure places in the Caribbean like Antigua are not requiring vax to enter.

It's pretty expensive, but a nice place to hang out on the beach for a week or 2.

Only bad part is most flights route you through the disorganized mess that is Toronto Pearson Airport.

What do you mean by expensive? Probably less than going sledding if i was a betting man.

But right on, thanks i will look into it🍺

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We spent 10 days in Mazatlan in December. It was fine in town and in the resort.

Our friends are there now and staying on the beach with drinks.

Top Bottom